Chapter 2

Pushover[SEMI-HIATUS]>.

Ren's POV

I see a crowd gathering around some lockers. Aron-hyung and I walk over...this should be interesting. I shove my way to the front, which isn't hard when you're in one of the most popular gangs at school. It was another one of those "big kids bullying a smaller one" kinda scenes. The kid on the ground looked pretty beat up already, I wonder what she did to the guy to deserve this. The girl stands up and for the first time I can clearly see her face. Now I saw the reason they were bullying her. She was the girl from America, the one everyone had been talking about. She has blonde hair and large brown eyes with a hint of green in them. I guess she had been pretty popular back in America, according to her looks. Must have been a big change to come here. The bully punches her again and she falls down. He raises his foot to step on her. He brings it down (What brand is that?) and I look away. Aron-hyung tenses up. The girl cries out in pain.

     "I can't watch this." Aron-hyung said. "Let's go help." he started out towards the girl.

     "Aron-hyung!" I shake my head.  I try to approach, but I'm pushed back by a large female gang.  Oh whatever.  Just another fight.

Lucy's POV

A guy and a girl ran out of the crowd. Perfect, more people to torture me. I have never heard of a girl fighting though. The guy didn't look exactly Korean...Somewhat...American?  Even I could see that, and I was literally being stepped on. The girl is obviously part of the in group. She has perfect blonde hair, tied up in a cute pony tail. I wished I was her.

What happened next was probably the most surprising thing that has ever happened to me. In my pain-dazed state, I watch as the guy grabs the bully's collar and punches him in the face. Not enough force to make the bully unconscious, but the punch stopped the bully from hurting me again at the very least.The guy drops the bully and walks over to me. I can see his mouth moving, but I don't hear anything. He comes closer and I push myself against the wall, afraid of the fact that he could hurt me even more. The pain becomes too much...And I black out.  The last thing I feel is a pair of arms picking me up...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was originally chapter 3, but then my friend said original chapter 2 was too short, so I joined it with three.