Chapter 4

Pushover[SEMI-HIATUS]>.

I think about home. Well it's not like I have a lot to think about. I'm friggin stuck in a one-room apartment with nothing to do. Like literally, I can barely stand up.

It took a while to convince the nurses at the hospital to let me go home, wait correction, this retarded room that I live in. Yeah 'cause everyone believes I'm the girl who nearly got herself killed. I have two broken ribs, a sprained wrist, and my ankle is badly bruised. I have countless bruises and scratches. It was final, I looked like crap. Actually, I felt like crap too.

The phone rang, bringing me out of my thoughts. It was the hospital...again. I drag myself over to the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Lucy, this is Dr. Noh. I would like to inform you that your parents just called the hospital to ask how you are. I told them you were at your apartment, and they were very upset that you weren't at the hospital. Your parents insisted that we bring you back here immediately. It will only be for a short while. We will pick you up in about an hour." And then the woman hung up on me. WTF! Manners, people! Manners!                


 

I limp over to the bed and sit down. My parents were interfering with my life again. Like before. Like they always had. I hate them for it. Tears spring from my eyes. I grab a pillow with my good arm, and bury my face in it. I can't afford to cry. If I don't stay strong, I'm done for.

 

The doctor comes to pick me up. I get in the back and stay quiet. At the beginning of the ride, the doctor pesters me with questions. After a few one word responses, she gives up. Good.

 

At the hospital, a nurse leads me to me room. It has a large white bed in one corner, with a bedside table and a small lamp. Not much, but still better than my place. I could tell it was going to be boring here. Thank God I brought my laptop.

 

My parents call me through the hospital.

“Yes I'm fine mom...... No, it's fine.......sure....mhm.......love you too, bye Mom.” I hang up exasperated. My Mom is such an idiot.

 

It was midnight when I went to finally closed my laptop. Before my eyes close I vaugley remmembered the last time I was at the hospital.

 

“Oh, Rachel, we all miss you.” I whispered, before my eyes close.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter took sooo long to write. I kept getting distracted by fangirl stuff homework. So happy it's done.