Scandal

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

U-KISS - Cinderella


Slowly Daehyun pulled away from you, eyes locked with yours. “I li-“ a high pitched scream was heard, interrupting him. Both of you looked to the side, only to get blinded by flashing.

“It’s Daehyun!” “Isn’t that ______?” “Are the others here too?”

Daehyun clenched his fist and bit his lip, a bad feeling running through his body. People started to come closer to you two, wanting to have a picture of a famous idol. He pulled you up fast and began to run away, your hand still in his.

“Follow them!”

You ran and ran, hand in hand. It felt as if your heart was about to explode, a tingling feeling spreading through your chest as you recalled to the moment you had with Daehyun a few minutes before.

He pulled you behind a corner into a small, dark street, and pushed you against the wall, shielding you while carefully peeking in case someone saw you two hiding. You could feel his breath hit your face and his heart beat fast. Heat rose up to your face, tinting your cheeks with a slight pink.

Daehyun watched as people ran by, no one noticing that you two were hiding. He sighed in relief when the last ones passed by. He turned to look at you, just now realizing how close you were. Blush crept onto his cheeks as he cleared his voice and took a few steps backwards. “Are you alright?” he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. You nodded, your mind still somewhere else.

---

Daehyun opened the front door and stepped inside as you followed his suite. You kicked your shoes off as he took his coat off. “We’re home!” he informed. You had a bad feeling about what was going to happen.

Everyone had gathered in the living room. Yongguk and Bonhwa sat on the couch with serious expressions on their faces. Himchan stood up immediately as he saw you, and took you into his arms, hugging you tight. You wrapped your arms around him, confused. You felt how his body was shaking.

“Oppa, what is going on?” you asked, eyeing everyone in the room. Youngjae leaned against the wall, Jongup next to him. They both stared at the floor, not knowing what to do. Zelo sat in the corner, curled up into a crying mess.

Yongguk cleared his voice. “Have you seen the news?” he asked with sadness clear in his voice. You shook your head, confused. He pushed a button on the remote control and stared at the TV-screen.

“Breaking news! B.A.P’s Daehyun is dating?” the reporter announced. “The rookie-group B.A.P’s main vocalist Jung Daehyun has been seen with an unknown girl today walking around in Seoul’s streets. They have been seen walking hand in hand, hugging and even kissing. The rumors say that this mysterious girl is the same girl that is filming a variety show together with B.A.P. In the show Song ________ is going to spend a year living with the group and studies as an exchange student in the same school as a few other members. If the rumors are true, there might be a chance that the show will end and that _______ will be either returning to her home country or she will change host family.”

You stared at the screen with your mouth wide open. Himchan’s grip around you became stronger as he sobbed into your shoulder. “I don’t want to lose you.” he sniffed.

You patted his back lightly and lifted his chin so that he would look at you. You smiled a small, sad smile. “You won’t lose me. I promise.” you dried his tears with your thumbs and kissed him on his cheek.

“Noona!” Zelo ran to you, crying like a big baby. “I’m so sorry! This all is my entire fault!” he fell onto his knees and sobbed. You bent down to his level and hugged him. “Shh, it’s not your fault.” you rocked him from side to side, trying to make him calm down.

He shook his head violently. He locked eyes with you. “It really is my fault. If I wouldn’t have tried to settle you up with Hyunwoo, this wouldn’t have happened.”

Your eyes widened with shock. “You did what?”

Zelo sniffled. “I tried to settle you up with Hyunwoo. He said that he liked you a lot and that he wasn’t brave enough to talk to you, so I helped him. But I also knew about Daehyun-hyung’s feelings…” he explained, drying his tears with the back of his hand every now and then.

Daehyun stared at Zelo with wide eyes. *H-he knew? Am I that obvious?*

You patted his head softly as you tried to make him calm down. “Junhong-ah you should have told me instead. Hyunwoo made a big step and ended up hurting me – twice, which is why I started to relay more on Daehyun. He protected me, so I’m alright now.” you smiled, wiping away a tear that rolled down on his cheek.

Bonhwa cleared his voice, frustrated. “_______-ah, you do know what this means?” You looked at him and nodded. “Either I’ll return home or change host family.” you said, determined. Bonhwa nodded, obviously stressed. “It’s the safeties for you. Have you already decided which you will choose?”

You looked down at Zelo who leaned onto your lap, sobbing against your tights. You nodded. “If I return home, my brothers will kill me. I’ll just change host family with a few conditions.”


A/N: Thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting, love you guys!<3 ^^