Cookies

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Ailee - Evening Sky


After that event in the noraebang, you had started to wander in your thoughts more than before. Even thought Daehyun was the only one who knew what happened, he wasn’t the only one who noticed the changes in you. B.A.P looked at you worryingly as you stared into the distance, thinking about how to make you smile again. Even J.R and Saga had tried to get your lips to curve upwards desperately in many silly ways, miserably failing every time. It was literally like wishing for rain in the desert.

Daehyun never left your side when it was possible; he always went grocery-shopping with you, tucked you under your covers, and helped you with your homework. He was truly worried since you had changed dramatically because of that guy.

---

He held your hand tightly in his, making sure that you wouldn’t get lost while he fixed his disguise. You walked after him, not quite sure about where you were.

“Where are we going, oppa?” you asked as you looked around, seeing people who walked past the two of you. Daehyun chuckled slightly as he drew circles on your hand with his thumb. “You’ll see.”

After a few minutes, he opened a glass door and stepped inside, pulling you carefully after him. A scent of sweet cakes, freshly baked pastries, tea and coffee greeted you. People, who chatted happily, sat around their tables, sipped their drinks and took a bite of their pastry.

Daehyun turned to look at you with a big smile formed on his lips. “Welcome to my secret hiding place: Café Lego House!”

Beautiful tunes of acoustic guitars boomed from the stereos, mixing up with the chatting. Daehyun led you to a booth close to the corner, most afar from the door. You sat down and took of your jacket. Daehyun bended down slightly, his eyes never leaving yours.

“What would you like to have?” he asked, his eyes curled up into half moons.

You thought about it a little. “Hot chocolate, please.” you said, admiring the big café. The room was filled with wooden tables, chocolate brown cushions, and couches with turquoise and striped pillows.

It didn’t take long until Daehyun returned with two big cups of steaming hot chocolate. You sipped some of the milky cocoa, sweetness overwhelming your taste buds. He took a small bag of paper behind his back and pushed it closer to you. You stared at his actions with big, confused eyes. He smiled as he placed his hands around his mug again.

“What is this?” you asked, pointing at the little bag. He chuckled as he motioned you to open it. You pulled carefully the red ribbon off, revealing small chocolate shipped cookies. A smile formed onto your lips as you picked up one of them.

“I hope they’re okay, I may have burnt some of them...” he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. You looked up at him with a surprised look. “You made these?” you asked. He nodded, embarrassed. You popped the cookie into your mouth, a smile forming onto your lips as the delicious taste overwhelmed. “It’s awesome!” you beamed.

Daehyun sighed in relief, happy about the fact that you didn’t hate it. He stared at your lips, a smile forming onto his owns, again. *I’m happy that you’re starting to become yourself again.*

---

You and Daehyun wandered around the town, hand in hand. You had placed the cookies into the pocket of your jacket. You talked about anything and everything. He pointed out his favorite places and things, making you know him better.

The two of you stopped in front of a book store. “I want to buy a new book by my favorite author, is that okay?” he asked, his smile showing that he really wanted the story. You nodded, telling him that you would wait outside. He stepped into the store and started to search for the book.

Sighing, he wandered around looking for it. *Why is here so much books suddenly?* he thought, deciding that he would ask for help.

---

You leaned against the wall, fidgeting the small paper bag between your fingers. You pulled it out of your pocket and opened it, plopping one into your mouth, savoring the slightly-burned flavor.

“Well well, look at what we have here.” a voice startled you. You turned your head to see Hyunwoo standing there with his arms crossed. Your smile drowned away immediately, remembering that moment at the noraebang.

“What do you want?” you asked, disgusted by his existence. He chuckled as he stepped closer to you. He grabbed a cookie and put it into his mouth, chewing on it as if it was a piece of trash.

“Yuck, what the heck is this crap?” he asked and threw the rest of the cookies onto the ground, stepped onto them and smashed them with his foot.

Panic took over you as you pushed him away and tried to save as many cookies as possible. “What the heck do you think you’re doing?!” you yelled, anger clear in your voice. “You are a bad person!”

He smirked. “They tasted bad, who the heck would even buy burned cookies?”

 “I don’t care if they’re burned, I loved them.” You burned holes into him with your gaze.

His smirk drowned as he stared into your eyes. “You’re a liar. You play family and are all lovey-dovey with that Daehyun-guy, not even caring about the fact that it is all an act.” His words hurt you deeply, as if thousands of rose thorns were pressed against your heart. “Isn’t it all just charity? It’s not like they agreed in the first place to take care of you.”

You stood up and threw the cookies in your fist onto him. He stared at you with round eyes. “What..?”

“I will never forgive you for saying that! You know nothing about them, or about me. They really care about me, and I care about them!” you yelled. “I thought you were a nice person at first, but apparently I was mistaken. You don’t understand other peoples’ feelings! You’re just trash!”

He stepped closer as he took a grip around your wrists and forced you against the wall, his lips pressed against yours. You pushed him away as harshly as you could and turned around.

“Come on, do you seriously think that there is someone who truly cares about someone?” he asked with a serious tone. You turned your head to look at him, rubbing your lips with the back of your hand.

“Yes, there is.” A picture of Daehyun came into your mind. “I actually have a person I care about that much. It’s just that you are lonely.” Tears started to escape your eyes.

You started to run with him staring at your back, the cookies long forgotten. Daehyun stepped out of the store just in time to see you running away.

“Yah _______!” he started to run after you. You turned around the corner when he easily approached you and took a grip around your wrist, making you stop.

“______-ah…” he saw the tears that rolled down on your cheeks. “W-why are you c-crying?” he stuttered, not really knowing what he should act. Your knees went weak, making you drop down on them while still crying. “I-I got kissed again by someone who I don’t like…” you explained, sobs escaping your lips. He kneeled down to your level.

“I’ll give you some antidote, so please don’t cry anymore.”

He pressed his soft lips against yours.


A/N: Thank you all for reading/subscribing/commenting! It was actually my birthday on 23rd so I haven't had much time to update, especially when my crush and a few of our friends slept over in my room :) so yeah here it is, your first kiss with Daehyun ;) enjoy~