Unveiling Secrets

Echoes of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2013

 

TVXQ members left the SM building alongside Leeteuk, Heechul, Eunhyuk, D.O, and Chanyeol. They were all invited to the final episodes of the popular TV show called "Strong Heart.”

 

When they arrived to SBS studio, they were greeted by the production staff with warm smiles and handshakes before heading backstage to prepare for the show.

 

Finally, the moment arrived, and the group was called to the stage. TVXQ members and the fellow guests walked out to thunderous applause, the excitement in the air palpable.

 

As they took their seats, the hosts Lee Dong Wook and Shin Dong Yup welcomed them warmly, and the conversation flowed effortlessly. Stories were shared, laughter filled the air, and the camaraderie between everyone on stage was evident.

 

TVXQ members, along with Leeteuk, Heechul, Eunhyuk, D.O, and Chanyeol, shared funny anecdotes, heartfelt moments, and memorable experiences from their time as trainees. Then Lee Dong Wook suggested a little game for TVXQ members.

 

Lee Dong Wook explained the rules of the game: “We will play a little game called 'Who is.' The concept is very simple. Shin Dong Yup hyung and I will ask you questions, and you answer on your boards with the member’s name.”

 

They nodded in understanding as Lee Dong Wook and Shin Dong Yup began.

 

Shin Dong Yup started off with the first question: “Who is the funniest one?”

They raised their boards, and the answers were split between Yunho and Changmin. Each member defended their choice with real-life examples, resulting in a playful debate.

 

Lee Dong Wook continued: “Who is the most laid-back member of TVXQ?”

This time, they all agreed on the same name: Yoochun.

Shin Dong Yup followed up with: “Who is the most disciplined member of TVXQ?”

Once again, they all voted for Yunho.

 

Then, Lee Dong Wook asked: “Who is the most talkative member and can’t keep secrets?”

Without needing to write their answers, they all looked in the same direction, knowing exactly who they were talking about: Junsu.

Junsu tried to defend himself, but the playful teasing continued.

 

Despite Junsu's attempts to defend himself, the playful banter continued.

Yunho chimed in with a grin, "Come on, Junsu. You know we love you for it."

Changmin added with a smirk, "Yeah, we'd be lost without your gossip."

Junsu rolled his eyes playfully, but couldn't hide the smile tugging at his lips. "Fine, fine. But you guys know I can keep a secret when it really matters.”

Shin Dong Yup raised an eyebrow skeptically. “Oh really? So, what’s the biggest secret you’ve ever kept?”

Junsu hesitated for a moment, then grinned. “Well, if I told you, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore, would it?”

The room erupted in laughter.

 

Lee Dong Wook asked: “Who is the most romantic member of TVXQ”

Without hesitation, they all agreed it was Jaejoong.

Lee Dong Wook's surprise was evident. "No way. I always thought Jaejoong was the playboy. I can't believe he's the romantic one.”

 

Yunho chuckled, shaking his head. "Don't judge a book by its cover, Dong Wook hyung.”

Changmin nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Jaejoong hyung may have a playful side, but when it comes to romance, he's surprisingly soft and sincere.”

 

Jaejoong, who had been listening quietly, could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter