Chapter 15: First night

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house was deathly silent as Moon Byulyi entered through the main door that faced the swimming pool. She took off her boots at the door and placed them neatly at the shoe rack that the production staff had given to them.

The silence was refreshing since she lived in the heart of the city and it had been a while since she retreated to the quiet countryside to connect with Nature. If she was honest with herself, she had missed those pockets of peace since she always found inspiration there.

Her silver brows furrowed when she realised that Yongsun did not bother with security of the house—that was dangerous. She scouted the house, bolting the windows and locking the doors to the patio and the main door. Satisfied that the premise was secured, Byulyi headed upstairs.

For some odd reason, Byulyi felt her heart pumping loudly, threatening to leap out of her chest. The pulse was so strong that it pulsated in her ears, overriding any sound including her loud footsteps to announce her arrival.

The second level was bright, lightened by a beautiful floor lamp and some wall lamps. Her eyes immediately fell on a charming side profile of a woman, curling into an armchair. In the glow of the warmth light, her large honey eyes looked even softer, her features delicate and soft.  Her eyelashes brushed against her bare, flawless skin as she read from her mobile. The light from the screen brightened her face slightly. Her rosy, generous lips were slightly parted, her brows furrowed as she studied with grave concentration. She was dressed in a large baggy shirt with matching shorts.  

Suddenly, a peace washed over Byulyi’s heart like warm water gently flowing over her bare feet, soaked in the sand. It felt fuzzy to return home to someone. All she could do was to be rooted on the spot and watch with wonder in her eyes. She had no idea just how long she had been watching the singer but the latter soon discovered her presence.

When Yongsun raised her head after flipping her glossy pink hair over her shoulder, her brown eyes widened for a moment before the gaze softened visibly. Her eyes curved into twinkling crescents as her generous lips formed a sweet smile, her cute little dimples forming under her lips.

“Why are you doing standing over there?” asked Yongsun, setting her mobile carefully on the side table as she rose to her feet. She brushed her pink hair away from her face self-consciously. “You’re a stalker.”

The silver-haired rapper closed the distance between them briskly so that they were finally face to face. She noticed absently that the vocalist was slightly shorter than her. “I was floored by your beauty,” confessed Byulyi, her nose scrunching as she gave a roguish lopsided smile.

Yongsun shrank away, shrieking aloud, surprising the rapper with her high-pitch dolphin laughter. She smacked her repeated on her arm. “Greasy! So greasy! Can’t you just say that you appreciate returning home to someone?”

Byulyi’s answering chortle showed no repentance, only sheer amusement at her violent protest. She dodged some of the blows and stepped away. “That’s not fun.”

“Fun?” echoed Yongsun, unamused. It was clear that Byulyi was starting to show some of her more undesirable side like enjoying her irritation and violent protest. “I don’t think it is fun. It’s so cringy.”  She studied the taller woman openly. “Um, I have a personal quirk about beds.”

The silver-haired woman cocked her head slightly, interested. “What might that be?”

The older woman spluttered. “Uh… if we are going to share the same bed, you need to shower and change into a fresh set of clothes before lying on it.”

Byulyi raised a brow. “What about sitting on it?” She made a move towards the large bed pushed to the wall, ready to sit on the bed.

The older woman yanked her into an upright position with all her strength. The laughing omega teered on the edge, nearly falling on Yongsun. At the last moment, Byulyi found her balance. She closed her eyes, patting her chest to relax.

“Yah, you didn’t have to pull me! I was not going to sit on the bed,” grumbled Byulyi as she straightened her clothes carefully. “You’re really strong, Unnie.” She did not wait for a response, walking to the cupboard to take out her pyjamas.

“You look like you were going to sit on the bed even though I told you not to,” justified Yongsun, her eyes narrowed. “You’re annoying, Byul.”

Byulyi closed the distance between them. “Oh, I’m certain I can persuade you to lie on your bed without a shower or a change of clothes,” drawled Byulyi. The top of her lip drew slightly back as Byulyi smirked impishly. Her blue eyes gleamed with mischief as she inched so close to her that she was speaking into her ear.

“When that time comes, Unnie, you’d willingly break this rule.” Her warm breath on the shell of her ear sent wonderful shivers down Yongsun’s spine. She flinched slightly since she caught on her meaning. Blush rose from her chest and coloured her plump cheeks. She evaded her, pressing her hands to her face. “Why are you so bad?”

Byulyi smiled to herself, satisfied. “I’m gonna grab a shower. Do you want to share the shower…” Before she could complete the sentence, the blushing Yongsun shove the annoying woman into the tiny bathroom, shutting the door after her.

Despite the walls and the closed door, Yongsun could still hear her distinct mischievous chuckles. And the tension at the thought of sharing a bed later that night faded away like the summer breeze. She smiled to herself, shaking her head lightly. She never knew that Byulyi could be so annoying but she had to admit that it was effective at putting her at ease.

The walls were so thin that she could hear the shower and water hitting the ground steadily. She returned to the armchair, planning to take her mind off the fact that Byulyi was taking a shower. She picked up her mobile and continued surfing the web.

Her shower was quick and soon, sounds of the hairdryer could be heard. The whooshing sound was quite intimidating, no doubt due to the enclosed space. Yongsun’s heart started to hammer at the eventuality of tonight.

When the noises in the bathroom died, Yongsun’s heart was pounding so hard that she felt that she was going into a cardiac arrest. She shifted nervously on the armchair. Unable to handle the thrum of the energy, she stood up and took her mobile.

The door of the bathroom and steam escaped from the small closet. Byulyi stepped into the bedroom, a wet towel slung around her neck, her silver hair dry and her face bare. Without make-up, it was clear that she was mono-lidded and very young. Her heart-shaped face looked more oval since there was no emphasis on her elegant cheekbones but she was still very beautiful.

Yongsun was rooted on the spot, gaping openly at the uncommonly beautiful woman. Her heart was pounding so loudly that it was all she could hear.

A flicker of interest gleamed in Byulyi’s impossibly blue eyes. She took the towel off her neck and hang it next to hers. “You may have the bathroom now. I have already brushed my teeth,” stated the rapper nonchalantly.

“Your clothes?” asked Yongsun timidly.

Byulyi rose a brow. “Clothes? Do you want them? I was planning to wash them when I go to office tomorrow.”

“Or hand it to your manager to wash them.”

Byulyi smirked rakishly. “You got it. I don’t know how to operate a washing machine or a dryer. I usually send my clothes to a laundromat.”

“Including your unmentionables?” asked Yongsun sharply, realising a problem.

The rapper was smiling. “Yes, including my unmentionables.”

“You’re going to hand it to your male manager to wash your unmentionable?” demanded Yongsun, stiffening. The idea did not sit very well with her since she was her girlfriend.

“And?” Byulyi did not see the problem with that. She raised a brow openly. “What’s wrong with that? He’s my manager. He’s not going to do anything silly with my underclothes.” She flipped her silver hair over her shoulder.

Yongsun huffed, looking annoyed. “Hand them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter