Chapter 12: Meeting Yonghee

We Got Married In Omegaverse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was three days since Kim Yongsun let herself out after Moon Byulyi stalked away in anger for rejecting then notion of coupling. The pink-haired singer believed it was the best for them since their relationship was simply too new and it was too fast for them to be sharing physical intimacy. Her mind backpedalled to their interactions and she was confident of her choice of rejecting her girlfriend. It was three days of radio silence, Yongsun was not too bothered about it since she was confident that the younger woman would come around eventually.

She was having meeting at her office with the management to talk about their schedules. Her mobile beeped, signalling a new message. Her generous lips curled into a sweet smile when she realised it was from Byulyi.

“I’m sorry for being such a piece of e by trying to convince you into having . I should have respected your decision. Will you forgive me, please?”

Manager Unnie gave her a knowing look and nodded at her subtly—she agreed to take notes on her behalf while she excused herself for a private call. Yongsun bounced on her feet, muttering her excuse as she stepped out of the meeting room into the empty corridor.

The corridor would have to suffice for the moment. She immediately called her, pacing back and forth in the narrow corridor. Her heart fluttered with excitement at the thought of hearing her sensual voice once again.

That familiar deep voice filled her ear and the corners of her generous lips lifted into a wider smile. “Yong.” Her uncertain greeting was the most musical sound she had heard in her life.

“Yes?”

“I’m…I’m sorry,” offered Byulyi, remorse bellied in her voice. “I…I didn’t mean to coerce you into anything that you’re uncomfortable with.” She let out a sigh. “I’m so sorry, Yong. Will you forgive me?” She sounded so small, so unlike the confident rapper.

“I’m sorry too,” offered Yongsun in a quiet voice, standing still. “I did not mean for you to feel rejected. I know it must be tough for you.”

The younger woman sighed aloud. “Baby, you’re so sweet. I remembered you and your Apa this afternoon. You were dressed in a hiking outfit of jeans and a button-down shirt. Your hair was tied in a ponytail and you had the most soulful brown eyes I have ever seen.” She sounded almost breathless in awe.

Yongsun was flabbergasted as she stowed a hand into her pocket. “You…You remembered me?” She could not hide the disbelief in her voice. Byulyi did not seemed interested in recalling that painful memory. “How?”

“I returned to that villa next to Chungju Lake a couple of days back. Being in that place helped immensely.” She sounded completely haunted. “At least, I remember why I despise my Sire. I found the spot where I was practising my writing with a stick on the soft soil. I realised that you had probably watched me for a while since you were quite a distance from me.”

“Are you OK? Why did you not ask me to accompany you?” The leader of MAMAMOO frowned, worried.

“I couldn’t have asked you to leave your work behind just to travel to Chungju Lake on a selfish whim to remember our first meeting as kids.” She let out a sigh. “I didn’t want it just to be a narrative, I want to internalise it.”

Yongsun sighed, knowing that she would have to eventually talk to her girlfriend about sharing her burdens with her. She wanted to be given the choice to support her girlfriend who had obviously faced all her storms alone. “Did that villa still belonged to your Sire?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t approach that villa. I did explore the villa that you had probably lived then. Your family rented it, didn’t they?”

The pink-haired alpha brushed her hair away from her face, nodding quietly. She remembered that Byulyi could not see her. “Yes, I’m surprised that you found that out. Did you poke around?” She rested her back against the wall of the corridor as she twirled one of her pink tresses absently.

“Yea, I had someone to investigate before I headed there,” explained Byulyi honestly. “I don’t know what to expect after seeing those flickers of memories. I thought it was better for me to gather as much information as I could.”

The leader of MAMAMOO was glad that she took such precaution despite her last- minute decision.

“Where are you, baby?”

Yongsun’s cheeks pinked at the sweet endearment. “Work. There are some things that we need to discuss. We’ll see each other tomorrow for our filming. It’s moving in day.” She sounded very coy as she smiled carelessly.

“Office?” quipped Byulyi idly.

“Yes, I’m going to be tied down with more meetings for the rest of the day. After that, I’ll have to return home to pack for tomorrow. I don’t want the filming crew to pick up the mess in my apartment tomorrow.”

“OK. What time do those meetings end? May I pick you up? I just want to see you for a while. It’s not like we can really talk with the cameras on us when we have filming.”

Her heart became a helium-filled balloon floating freely and happily up into the sky. Her generous lips curled into a sweet smile. “I…I would like that. Should I tell Unnie that she doesn’t need to send me home tonight?”

“Yeah, I can do that,” chirped Byulyi happily. “Do you mind riding on a motorcycle? I took my bike instead.”

“On your bike?” Her eyes enlarged with shock.

“Yes, princess. You’ll have the honour of being my first pillion,” chuckled the rapper warmly. “I promise to keep the speed within the city limits—"

“—Would that put my life in danger?” asked Yongsun almost melodramatically, shock in her voice.

“If I’m that distracted with your beauty, I would just let you mate with me to speed up your recovery. You’ll be good as new in a couple of days.”

Blush rose from Yongsun’s chest to colour the tip of her ears. She could imagine it in her mind’s eye. The handsome omega flipping her silky silver hair away from her neck, baring that elegant crook of her neck. Her nostrils would be full of her steady presence—that sweet and exotic scent of Byulyi—and her mind would be full of her. She could imagine the gasp in her ear when she sank her teeth into her scent gland before up her blood as the taller woman writhed unconsciously in her arms.

Her breathing grew rapid at the thought.

“Yong, are you still there?” There was concern in her deep voice. “Was it too much?”

“You’re horrible,” snapped Yongsun sharply, covering her face with a hand. She was simply mortified that she was by the idea of claiming Byulyi as her mate. She could feel sensual heat flashing through her.

There was fond exasperation in her voice. “Must I remind you that you were the first who cracked this joke? Someone I know called me their future omega.”

“Aiggo, aiggo, you’re never going to let me off the hook huh.” Despite the annoyance in her tone, Yongsun was smiling radiantly.

“No?” There was smile in her voice. “Remember to eat well, Yong. I’ll pick you up after work. Wait for me if I’m late. I don’t have an alpha to cushion me so I would have to drive really slowly.”

“AishI I’m not going to be your cushion!”

Byulyi chimed in laughter brightly and Yongsun felt that her world was finally in place. Her generous lips lifted in a faint smile. “See you.” She hung up the call reluctantly, knowing that she would rather press the mobile to her ear just to hear her carefree laughter for a bit longer. Yongsun ran her hand through her hair absently, straightening her outfit and returned for another couple hours of meeting.

The meetings on the new album and their schedules paled in comparison to the thought of meeting her girlfriend again. She perked up when she heard that they were going to invite Moonbyul along for the filming of the hit song, ‘Paint me’. They had already decided on the concept of the music video. MAMAMOO would be dressed to the nines and belt to ‘Paint Me’ with Moonbyul playing the grand piano.

Her entire being vibrated with the thrill of seeing Byulyi in a whitetail, playing the piano with those slender, dexterous fingers of hers. The manager updated the management on the schedule of Solar’s filming for ‘We got Married’ before they finally concluded the series of meetings.

Yongsun bounced on her feet, rolling her neck around her shoulder to loosen the tension built up. She patted her neck slightly as the board room was emptied slowly.

“Do you need me to send you home, Solar-ssi?” asked Ms Cha, swinging the company keys around idly. “I should pick up Jinie and Wheeinie from their schedules soon.”

The leader of MAMAMOO shook her head. “No, I’ll be fine. I’m heading out for supper with a friend.”

“Ah,” trailed Ms Cha, waggling her brows playfully at her. “Just remember that this friend better not be caught at your apartment when the filming crew drop by in the early afternoon.” With that parting remark, she whistled as she walked out of the empty board room quickly.

Yongsun’s cheeks were pink from the teasing. Did her manager thought that she would ask Byulyi to stay for the night? She knew that her girlfriend would not mind but she was not ready for that level of intimacy. She bade all the staff farewell as she strolled slowly out of the office, ensuring that she was alone.

Immediately, her eyes were drawn to fiery red Maserati parked at the side, with a handsome woman leaning against it absently as if she had just stepped out of a Vogue magazine. Her toned legs looked impossibly long from the angle that she was standing, the ‘S’ line of the body distinct from the languorous way she leaned against the bike.

Yongsun could not help ogling at that handsome beauty with silver hair flowing down her face. Her heart hammered so loudly at the tempting display that her cheeks were crimson. She swallowed visibly as she took in every inch of the lithe and dangerous beauty waiting for her. How could anyone be so y?

Those blue eyes brightened with mirth, not doubt sensing how drawn she was to the younger woman. She swallowed again before she remembered to breath in the sight of her. She closed the distance between them quickly, her heart pounding so hard that it was going to leap out of her chest.

“Hey,” greeted Byulyi offhandedly, tossing her a helmet. Yongsun caught it out of instinct, that action breaking her from her open admiration. The rapper eyed her casual outfit of shirt and jeans and nodded to herself. “Be careful of the exhaust pipe when you climb on the bike.”

The silver-haired omega wore her helmet, lowering the visor before she checked on Yongsun. The latter was so distracted that she could not put on the helmet properly. She straddled the bike skilfully and waited for Yongsun to climb on it.

Yongsun placed her hands on her shoulders to balance herself before she swung her legs over the bike. It was very comfortable and she relaxed slightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter