Chapter 29

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 hours went by quickly so that meant Jungeun had just finished tutoring her first class in the new school, Jungeun sighs as she left the building, now considering if she wanted to try to talk to Jinsoul and clear up things.

And that’s what she did, Jinsoul was walking to soccer practice but stops her tracks when she sees Jungeun sitting down on the benches to what seem waiting for her, as much she wanted to talk to her she doesn't and just walks by her, Jungeun stands up and follows her into the field.

“Jinsoul!” Jungeun calls out repeatedly until Jinsoul finally turns around to face her.

“How are we supposed to clear things out if you don’t want to talk to me?” Jungeun complained, making Jinsoul give her the side eye.

“What lies are you going to tell me?” Jinsoul asked, now crossing her arms, Jungeun sighed upon hearing those words.

“I didn’t want to lie,” Jungeun tried to explain, Jinsoul couldn't help but scoff.

“Then why did you, Jungeun?” asked Jinsoul in more of a sarcastic tone.

“I’m sorry..” Jungeun apologized, Jinsoul raised an eyebrow.

“You think my trust will be gained with an apology?” Jinsoul asked before Jungeun answered Jinsoul continued to speak.

“I’m starting to think what did you guys say behind my back…”let’s lie to Jinsoul” is that it?” Jinsoul asked, she was right the day before Jungeun told Jisung to keep that they were keeping this a secret.

“You never understand” the younger girl said disappointedly.

“Okay, let’s say I forgive you..” Jinsoul theoretically stated.  “Are you going to tell everyone about our relationship?” Jinsoul asked making Jungeun to sigh as she knew she was going to ask that.

“That’s another discussion..” Jungeun tried to leave that discussion for another day but failed.

“It’s the same issue! If you made it clear you’re dating me, that kid wouldn’t have hit on you!” Jinsoul exclaimed. “And if he did either way, I would’ve punched him!”

“You’re being like this again!” Jungeun now exclaimed frustrated of the current situation she was now in.

“I know I am a jerk, so what?!” Jinsoul exclaimed back, now the two were both angered up, the older girl sighs as she tried to calm herself down.

“This is not going anywhere, let’s talk another day” Jungeun bid her bye before turning around and now had started walking towards the exit.

“This will be our last day talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter