Chapter 11

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung finally makes Yujin sit down on her couch before walking away to the bathroom and coming back with a first aid kit.

 

“Do it yourself” Wonyoung throws the first aid kit next to Yujin.

 

“Are you mad at me?” Yujin asked, Wonyoung nodded.

 

“Of course I am, you could have actually ended up in the hospital” Wonyoung

 

“Are you worried about me?” Yujin teased, Wonyoung sighs in disappointment. 

 

“Yes, I’ll be in my room if you need anything” Wonyoung walks off leaving Yujin alone, Yujin was starting to put ointment on her lip and cheek, Yujin sees Wonyoung giving little stomps as she walked back to Yujin.

 

“I can’t...leave you to do this by yourself” Wonyoung sits right next to Yujin and takes the ointment from Yujin and helps her instead.

 

“Friends?” Yujin asked, Wonyoung gave her a shrug.

 

“I don’t wanna be friends” Wonyoung responded, Yujin frowned but that frown turned into a smirk as she had hopes of something else.

 

“Really?” Yujin smirked, Wonyoung looked down.

 

“I love you Ahn Yujin, we’ve been ignoring each other for so long, it felt long for me even it was a couple days, it hurted me in the inside being with Guanlin because I never realised I loved you the whole time” Wonyoung confessed, there she said it all, Yujin looks at Wonyoung a bit taken back.

 

“Really?!” Yujin sprints up and starts to jump around in excitement, her true dream comes true after 5 years, Yujin quickly runs back to Wonyoung and brings her for a kiss, Wonyoung’s cheeks turn into a bright kiss.

 

--

 

"Aish, it hurts" Hitomi hisses as Nako touches Hitomi with some ointment for the bruise on her lip.

 

"I could make it hurt worse" Nako answered as she pressed harder on Hitomi's bruise almost making Hitomi shed a tear.

 

"Ow! Nako!" Hitomi exclaims as she touches her lip and Nako places her hand on Hitomi’s knee.

 

"Hiichan, you never get in fights, you never did, but why now?" Nako said in a concerned tone as she finally stops, Hitomi doesn't know what to answer as she sits there in silence.

 

"You used to get in fights...why don't you understand why I did.." Hitomi answered after a long time.

 

“That doesn't give you the right to though, you hurt yourself and for what” Nako says concernedly, Hitomi lays down on her bed 

 

“I don’t know” Hitomi responded as she turned her head to Nako while Nako laid down next to her.

 

“Promise me this will be the last time” Nako gives her a bitter smile, Hitomi nodded.

 

“Definitely will be my last time, fights aren't my things” Hitomi chuckled, Nako hummed as a response, the two stay silent for a while until someone burst through the door.

 

“Dammit I thought you guys were doing something else, my hopes are too high” Chaewon pouts earning a soft punch from Minju.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter