Chapter 12

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

 

“You should sleep, Jinsoul” Jungeun looks down at her girlfriend who was laying on her bed, Jinsoul looks at her with a soft stare.

 

“I trust you” Jinsoul spoke as she held onto Jungeun’s hand, the guilt kept piling in Jungeun’s head, Jungeun inhaled before giving her a small smile and laid down next to Jinsoul, Jungeun’s mom enters the room making Jungeun quickly sprint back to sitting.

 

“Jinsoul? What happened to you?” Jungeun’s mom exclaimed worriedly, Jinsoul shook her head and smiled.

 

“I hit my head when I tripped” Jinsoul responded.

 

“Doesn't seem like that, honey did you already clean your wounds?” Jungeun’s mom asked, Jinsoul nodded.

 

“Jungeun did it for me” Jinsoul assured her, Jungeun quickly nudges her, Jinsoul ignores her.

 

“I see, I’ll let you girls sleep, goodnight” Jungeun’s mom excused herself, when the two were left alone, Jungeun laid down with her back facing Jinsoul.

 

“Lippie, I wanted to repeat that I love you” Jinsoul back Jungeun, Jungeun pouts and slowly turns to Jinsoul and hugs her back but doesn't say “I love you too” which makes Jinsoul have a little frown.

 

--

 

The sun was back up, it was a regular day for everyone, well not everyone right? 

 

“Chaewon, wake up your sister and Nako” her mom ordered, Chaewon quickly nodded and left to wake up the two younger girls.

 

“Good morning lovebirds!” Chaewon slams the door open making the two girls flinch as they wake up but the two don’t move from their position.

 

“New day, new me, now get up” Chaewon opens the curtains then she looks at Nako who was sleeping on top of Hitomi, the younger girls groan as the bright sun rays shine on them. 

 

“Mom and dad already made breakfast, hurry up and go eat” Chaewon leaves after annoying the two, Hitomi looks over at Nako.

 

“Good morning” Hitomi greets her with a small grin, Nako responds the same before slowly rubbing her nose on Hitomi's, Nako rolls herself off Hitomi making her fall on the floor.

 

“Rubbing noses are a couple things now I'm starting to think they are secretly dating” Chaewon said in a sarcastic way as she sits down at the table.

 

“You know they are childhood friends who are very close physically and friendship-ly” Minju whispered, Chaewon nodded in agreement.

 

“Right, like we are girlfriends and we don’t do that” Chaewon says out loud, Minju stays frozen as she sees Chaewon’s and Minju’s parents slowly start to look at them, Chaewon’s face turns to a shade of red along with Minju.

 

“what?”

 

“Friends..who are girls” Chaewon tries to clear up, Minju nods quickly before kicking Chaewon from under the table, their parents don’t seem to believe Chaewon.

 

“Does your cousin know about this?” Minju’s mom asked.

 

“Kwangbae and Yujin?”

 

“Who else”

 

“I mean..they do” Chaewon and Minju responded, all their parents let out an “okay” and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter