Chapter 13

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungeun, do you want me to drop you at your house?” Eunbi asked concerned, it’s been a couple hours since the incident, Jungeun hasn't spoken at all since then.

 

“What was your relationship with her exactly?” Vivi asked, Jungeun only shook her head.

 

“It’s nothing now, please I want to go home” Jungeun mumbled, Eunbi nodded and picked up Jungeun’s bag before helping Jungeun to back up.

 

“I’ll go with you guys” Hyewon quickly stops eating and stands up as she starts to walk over to Eunbi, Eunbi gives her a death glare.

 

“Eunbi, just let her go, I'm not in the mood to see you two argue” Jungeun walks out of the restaurant, Eunbi finally sighs and walks behind Jungeun, Hyewon does a little small celebration dance.

 

“You coming or not?” Eunbi turns around to Hyewon, Hyewon quickly straightens up and puts a straight face.

 

“Yes ma’am” Hyewon follows behind Eunbi, once they were out and in the car, Jungeun laid down in the back seats while Hyewon sat in the passenger seat next to Eunbi.

 

“How does it feel to be in a break up that lasts so long…?” Jungeun asked the two, Hyewon sighs and shrugs.

 

“You’ll once learn your lesson and punishment is losing someone you really loved and probably still do” Hyewon turns her head to Eunbi, Eunbi avoids question and continues to drive, trying to avoid smiling or grinning so she stays with a cold expression.

 

“But there are times, the person you love doesn’t love you back even though you love them more than yourself, Eunbi I still love you even though you don’t feel the same way” 

 

“I’m sorry, I didn't mean to ask that” Jungeun looks at the situation she had caused, Hyewon looked away sheepishly and gave Jungeun a smile.

 

“It’s okay” Hyewon assured her, Eunbi looked at Hyewon before quickly looking back at the road again, placing her hand on her lap as she used the other hand to drive.

 

“Jungeun, we’ll almost be at your house” said Eunbi as she would take glances at Hyewon’s hand who would try to get closer every time but would hesitate and move back where it was.

 

“I’m sorry to ask this, but have you ever considered..getting back together” Jungeun asked, Eunbi lets out a shaky sigh and she gripped one of her hands onto the wheel, Hyewon looks at Jungeun, she gave her a nod, she wanted to be with Eunbi again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter