Chapter 23

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s wrong with her?” Nako asked, the two girl continued to stare down at Hyewon who was running all over the place.

 

“Eunbi asked her out to the beach, and she needs to be there in 10 minutes” Sooyoung explained for her, Nako nodded slowly as she saw Hyewon finally calm down.

 

“It’s my special day! Goodbye!” Hyewon leaves running, by a blink of an eye, Hyewon was left out of their sight, making Nako and Sooyoung a bit surprised off how fast Hyewon had already left out of excitement. 

 

“She’s worse than I thought” the two mumble loud enough for everyone to hear, which everyone looked at them weirdly.

 

“Wait a second…”

 

“Yuri is also going to be there?!” Nako and Sooyoung exclaim, the two wearing horrified faces but that didn’t last long when they were back to normal.

 

“Well now that’s her problem” Sooyoung pursed her lips, almost starting to expect something bad to happen.

 

--

 

Eunbi approaches Hyewon with a simple daisy in her hand, her heart pounded more as she had started to see Hyewon, the two start to have small smile creeping up on both their faces, Eunbi stopped walking as she finally arrived close enough to Hyewon.

 

But the smile she had, immediately disappeared as she saw Yuri had approached Hyewon with a little box, Hyewon mentally cursed inside as she took a glance at the jealous expression Eunbi had.

 

Eunbi jealous expression went away and had started to turn to a frown and a disappointed expression as she saw Hyewon reach over to the box Yuri was holding, Hyewon slowly pushes the box closer to Yuri before slowly bowing her head and walking over to Eunbi and smiles shyly as she takes the flower from Eunbi, Eunbi feels a smile starting to tug again.

 

“Thank you” Hyewon caresses Eunbi’s cheek with her free hand as the two had started to look at each other lovingly, Hyewon grabs Eunbi’s wrist before running away somewhere with her.

 

Once they arrived at what seemed like it was the waterfall from before, Hyewon had let go of her wrist, Hyewon looked at Eunbi as she put her hand in her hoodie.

 

“Isn't this beautiful?” Hyewon asked and Eunbi nodded slowly, being hypnotized on Hyewon, Hyewon laid the flower down in front of her and took her hand out of her hoodie before slowly cupping Eunbi’s face as she tilted her head as she leaned clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter