oo2

I hate that you're happy (NCT Ten Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oo2

 

"Must  be nice to not feel anything..."

 

Sorry, the number you have dialed is currently unavailable, Please leave your message after the tone. 

 

Jinsil sighed, not anymore waiting for that familiar beeping sound that's always greeting her every time she tries to reach her boyfriend. 

 

She didn't do anything to mask her disappointment. Today, just like the other days, Ten is seemingly busy and can't make time for her. 

 

"Don't sweat it out too much. he must just be very busy." Her friend and colleague Jinah comforted her but it did otherwise. With  downcast eyes, she focused her attention on the frappe on the table, getting a hold of it after letting go of her phone. "That's the thing. He's always so busy," she mumbled, smiling bitterly.

 

〰〰〰

 

She flicked on the lights to their bedroom and her shoulders instantly fell upon seeing that familiar backside on their bed. 

 

Is it possible to miss someone you're close to? Because that's what she's exactly feeling right now. She's living under the same roof with him but they rarely see each other because of their separate line of work. They only see each other at night time, but can't talk because either of them would be very tired to even start a conversation. 

 

Deciding to go on her usual routine first, Jinsil turned the lights off once more then tip toed inside their room to lower her bag on the dresser beside their closet to get a pair of clean clothes. 

 

Fifteen minutes in the bathroom, she went out with a towel wiping her wet hair, going straight to their shared bed. 

 

Settling on her side of the bed, she watched her boyfriend's sleeping figure, the heaving of his chest in rhythm to his steady breathing. 

 

She wanted to wake him up and ask if he had eaten dinner already but she was afraid he'd get mad at her which is something that he would never do. 

 

Of course they had their own share of fights but he never once get mad at her to the point of scaring her. 

 

Instead, she opted for the best option. Lying down on her side, her body facing his back, she wrapped her arms around him and draw closer to his back, inhaling his scent that had always calmed her every time. 

 

"I love you," she whispered, hoping for the same response that sadly, didn't come. 

 

〰〰〰

 

Ten woke up at the break of dawn feeling hot. He fluttered his lids open and the first thing he saw was her usual innocent-looking face looking sinful with her brows furrowed in concentration, gaping open as she let out puffs of air, and her lower body rocking against his. 

 

The moment their eyes met, her cheeks flared to the color of scarlet as if she was caught doing a crime, nevertheless her hip works didn't stop. Instead, she leaned her forehead on the pillow beneath his head in embarassment. 

 

"I-I'm sorry," she panted. She's usually an introvert who doesn't want anyone's attention on her but with him, it's all a different case. It's like she wanted his attention all for herself and she would do everything for him to notice her. 

 

Well, who wouldn't, with the person they love, right?

 

"I-I think—" she gasped when the one below her met her ministrations, causing spurts of pleasure to zap through her veins. "It's that time of the month?" he teased as one hand went to rub on smooth expanse of her clothed back. 

 

Jinsil shook her head lightly, still panting, allowing Ten to hear her pleasure. "I think I'm ovulating," she mumbled, biting her lips afterwards in pure embarassment. 

 

"Really?" the guy shifted his head a little then went to whisper at her ear and she nodded vigorously, her knuckles at the enhanced pleasure on her lower region. "Should we go all the way?" 

 

At his question, the woman retracted her upper body away to look at him, wondering if he  was messing with her again but she was met with his sincerity. 

 

Her boyfriend admired her current state. Her flushed cheeks, furrowed brows and the vulnerability reflected in her eyes and her red lips from biting too hard to suppress the soft moans that was always music to his ears. 

 

"However, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," Ten heated earning a smack on his chest from his girlfriend. "Do I look like I care?" she snapped which earned a boisterous laugh afterwards. 

 

The two shared an intense staring battle, allowing the atmosphere to be thick with tension, their lower bodies working together to seek pleasure. 

 

The moment Jinsil's knuckles fisted his shirt even more, Ten grabbed her nape, his upper body going up to meet her lips with his, before turning the tables finally allowing her back to meet the mattress softly and him hovering on top of her as he kissed her senseless. 

 

That moment, as she allowed him to discard every clothing on her body, she was sure that she would never ever loved someone as much as she loved Ten. 

 

Sadly, the circumstances forbid them to find their happy ending.

 

〰〰〰

 

2012

Seoul

 

Jinsil let out a startled gasp the moment warmth enveloped her hand that was holding the water spout. Her head quickly shifted to her right, feeling scandalized by the fact that someone casually held her only to be greeted by Ten's beaming face. She looked down on their touching hands in annoyance. 

 

She jerked her hand only to be pulled back, and when she glanced up to glare at him, he was still wearing that overly sweet smile she's starting to get used to. 

 

"Let me help you," he offered, removing the apparatus from her hand, then resumed in watering the plants, humming in delight.

 

She frowned at his behaviour. "I can do it, it's my duties." She reached for the water spout in his hand but he raised it up getting it out of her reach. "Give it to me!" 

 

Jinsil was assigned to do the after class duties for today and she wants to get it done quickly but this obnoxious guy here was hindering her from doing so. 

 

"Why? I told you I wanted to help!" Ten complained playfully, raising the object higher than she could reach, stepping a little backwards every time she tip toes and misses the item. 

 

"But I dont want your help!" She screamed on top of her lungs in pure annoyance that stopped the both of them from moving any further. 

 

Ten was shocked out of his wits because of the loudness of her voice. This will be the first time ever that he would hear her raising her voice and it caught him off guard. 

 

Jinsil, too was horrified at how she reacted. She didn't expect that she would detonate like that. However, even before she could explain herself, the transferred student already st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter