Deserved

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 26: Deserved   Irina's POV

I was looking in amazement at a pair of the most beautiful earring that I've ever seen.

It was already 30 minutes that I've spent only looking to the earrings. I just couldn't take my eyes off it. The diminutive bouquet of hydrangea flowers was attached to its long chain along with a fake pearl drop. And the color of hydrangea was baby blue, my favorite color.

How could I avert my eyes from it?

Moreover, the Kim Hanbin was the one who gave me this lovely pair. I still couldn't believe he gave me to this though. All I was giving to him just a little postcard, yet he gave me... this. This is beyond a worthy thing that I've ever had.

Knock, knock!

I jolted shockingly and finally averted my eyes from the earrings. I looked up to see who just knocked on my car's window. And I found Bobby. He was grinning mischievously to me from behind the glass. I quickly put the earrings to the box and held it on my hands. I opened the door and stood up in front of him.

"You startled me!" I exclaimed to Bobby.

He chuckled. "I'm sorry! You looked so focus on the things that you just stared at. What's that thing?" he asked while pointing the box on my hands out.

"Umm, it's nothing! Just a souvenir from the previous destination where I visited before." I answered vaguely.

Bobby mouthed 'O'. I was about to ask him why he was in here when I could hear a footstep walking closer to approach us. Turns out it was Donghyuk.

"Yah, Hyung! How could you leave me-- oh, Irina Noona! What are you doing here?" Donghyuk asked me when he saw me.

I smiled. "I just go back and park my car in here. Are you just back as well?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we just went to do paragliding near Geum Oreum. It's so amazing! You have to go there next time, Irina-yah!" Bobby explained excitedly.

"That's right!" Donghyuk joined Bobby. "You must know, there's..."

Then, we were walking together and I listened to their story all the way to the lobby. They looked like a pair of thrilled 10 years kid who just went to the theme park and explained to the adult how good was their experiences. I chuckled most of the time seeing their excitement.

When we arrived at the lift to the room, Donghyuk was suddenly switching the topic.

"Oh, where's the others, Hyung? Have they arrived?" he asked Bobby.

"All of them informed they've arrived through our group chat, except for Hanbin-ah." answered Bobby. "I wonder where he was going though. He's such a picky when it comes to choose a tourist place." 

I tried to control the looked on my face to the poker face mode.

Donghyuk sniffed. "Yeah! Because of that, he always ended up being alone if we were parted away to travelling." he said while chuckling. 

I coughed to hide my nervousness. Be calm, they wouldn't know where were you going to...

"Oh, Irina-yah! By the way, where were you going to?" asked Bobby curiously.

I face palmed my self mentally. "Umm, I went to Camellia Hill." I decided to tell him the truth. I'm in lying, so it would be safer. Besides, Hanbin seems hadn't told them if he was going there.

"Really? It was one of the choices that Hanbin Hyung had before!" said Donghyuk in surprise.

I wanted to dig my own grave right now.

"Is that so?" I responded with a low voice, started to feel worry if they found out. I decided to switch the topic to work thingy quicker than I had planned instead. 

"Ah! I just remember if it's your turn to take a shoot, Bobby Oppa. Do you mind if I brief you now?" I asked Bobby hastily.

Bobby shrugged off. "Of course! You can come to my room, Irina-yah. Donghyuk's planning to stop by on my room as well." he tilted his head to Donghyuk, who was nodding excitedly at me.

I smiled and nodded. "Okay, thank you." 

Thankfully, neither of them were trying to bring up the topic again.

***

"Okay, so. Do you have any questions?" I asked Bobby after I finished my explanation.

Bobby was smiling and shaking his head. "Nope. As clearly as day." he replied.

"Alright. Thank you so much for your time, Bobby Oppa. And thank you to you too, Donghyuk-ah, for accompanying us." I thanked them while chuckling.

"Never mind, Noona. It's my job to protect you from this wolf!" Donghyuk joked.

"Yah! Don't talk non sense about me to Irina-yah!" Bobby was throwing the sofa pillow to Donghyuk, who was about to revenge Bobby when I interrupt them.

"Okay, okay. Don't start the pillow war already. At least, don't start until I go out from this room!" I shouted to them. They were grinning cheekily.

"Do you want to go back, Noona?" asked Donghyuk.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's late already and we have to wake up early again tomorrow. I'm sorry, we can talk freely next time." I apologized to them.

"It's okay! We still have tomorrow night and the day after tomorrow." said Bobby. Then, he gasped. "Wow, it's 2 days remaining! Time surely flies so fast indeed."

"Ouch. Don't remind me!" Donghyuk shouted. "This really feels like a holiday anyway." 

"True, yeah! It's like Sajjangnim arranged the MV shooting in here as our gift." Bobby commented while smirking happily. Then, he was leaning casually on his couch.

"And don't forget about the special event that he talked about." I reminded them.

"Oooh! That's right! What is it, anyway?" asked Bobby confusedly. 

"Molla. Do you know anything about it, Noona?" asked Donghyuk to me.

I shook my head. "Nope. It's not our division's responsibility and Mr. Yang been keeping it as a secret to everyone who wasn't in charge." 

Bobby was groaning. "Ugh, I'm curious!" he shouted sulkily.

"Just wait for it. I heard the event would be held in the last day's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter