Breakdown

Secret Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Aaannndd this week's feature'd commenter iiiisssss....

That's exactly what happened. xD (That's not true...my readers were all witness to that marriage ;))

 

The following day Donghae woke up feeling like a renewed man. He and Hyukjae had parted last night with a brand new understanding that his intentions from here on in was to make Hyukjae his and his alone. The other might have rolled his eyes at him a couple times but the sly smile that never left Hyukjae's lips was more than enough to keep him convinced that Hyukjae was enjoying their new arrangement the same as him. He looked at his clock and grinned when he saw that he had beat his alarm per usual. 7:15. He had 15 more minutes before he had to get up and actually start getting ready. His eyes went towards his closed door and wondered if Hyukjae was awake like him across the room. 

Did he sleep well? Did he fall asleep thinking about him the way he couldn't stop thinking about Hyukjae? Would Hyukjae want him to be the first face and first voice he hears this morning the way he does? 

Donghae's heart pounded with excitement at that last thought and was about to get out of bed to go see if Hyukjae was awake when his phone started ringing. He paused and looked at the caller and groaned a little when he saw that it was his mother calling him. Donghae resisted the urge to roll his eyes and begrudgingly reached forward for his phone to answer her. 

"Hello?"

"Hae!" Her loud cheery voice burst through the phone. "Are you just waking up? When did you become such a late riser?"

"No, Umma." Donghae glanced at the clock and scowled. It wasn't even 7:20 yet so how could he be late already? "I was just...about to make breakfast for me and Hyukjae."

"What? You're going to feed my son-in-law your monster protein shakes? I don't think so."

Donghae gritted his teeth and silently groaned at his mother's words. "Breakfast, Umma! I'm making breakfast. You know, toast, eggs, coffee and stuff."

"Oh good. You can't starve him like that." It was hard not to roll his eyes when his mother makes it seem like he's incapable of taking care of another human being when he'd taken very good care of himself for the past 15 years already. "Anyways, I'm just giving you a call to let you know that your father and I are on our way up."

Donghae furrowed his brows trying to process what she just meant. "What? What do you mean your coming up...?"

"We wanted to surprise the two of you with breakfast so we came early with food."

Donghae's eyes widened and in a flash he had opened his bedroom door just in time to hear the elevator ding. Donghae put his hand over the speaker of his phone and cursed. He immediately jumped towards Hyukjae's closed door and tried to open it but it was locked. Donghae cursed under his breath and tried to figure out a way to keep his parents from finding out that Hyukjae was sleeping in the guest bedroom. 

"Hae? Donghae-ah, are you up?" Sehyun called from downstairs. Donghae cursed under his breath and tried to knock rapidly on Hyukjae's door while still trying to be discreet so that his parents doesn't hear him. It took a few seconds but as soon as he heard the click of the knob being turned and saw the door cracked open, Donghae quickly slipped inside startling Hyukjae. 

"What the-"

"Sshh!" Donghae hushed him and tried to peer outside Hyukjae's door to make sure his parents were not anywhere near the hallway. Hyukjae looked at him like he was crazy and was about to yell at Donghae for interrupting his sleep when the other suddenly grabbed his wrists and yanked him along to go across and into his bedroom. Hyukjae's fuzzy mind was trying to make sense of what was going on but all he could register in his brain was Donghae's half- body and the fact that he was getting dragged to his bedroom. 

Hyukjae's mind tried to connect the dots as to what was going on around him and find the reason why he would suddenly be brought to Donghae's room, when he realized that last night he had technically agreed to date the other. His mind quickly jumped to the most logical thing it could come up with when you combine the two things that was happening: half- Donghae + Donghae's bed = XXX.

The alarm inside Hyukjae's brain started going off although his libido was anxious to start what his dirty mind could come up with. It wasn't at all a hard image to imagine considering that Donghae really wasn't leaving much of it to the imagination. His broad shoulders and arms was right there in front of Hyukjae to admire and, if he was being honest, Hyukjae was more than interested to know how it would feel to wrap his arms around Donghae's back while the other held him down and-

No! No! Hyukjae scolded himself and twisted his wrist out of Donghae's hands once they were inside Donghae's room. He wasn't just going to sleep with Donghae like that. No way! 

"Hyuk, I need you to lie down on the bed."

Hyukjae's eyes widened at Donghae's bold request. "Excuse me!?"

"Hyukjae, please." Donghae pleaded and practically pushed him down making Hyukjae fall backwards and freak out even more. "Just for today. I'll explain it to you later."

The desperate tone in Donghae's voice was made Hyukjae's heart thump rapidly. Was Donghae out of his mind!?

"D-Donghae-ah...wh-what are you-..."

Hyukjae wasn't able to finish his question when he saw Donghae crawl up from the bottom of the bed. He held his breath and scampered away as he watched with wide eyes Donghae crawl his way to him. He continued to back away as far as he could until his back hit the headboard of Donghae's bed.

Donghae's brows furrowed seeing the apprehensive look on Hyukjae's face. 

"Are you okay?" Donghae asked and tried to get closer to check for Hyukjae's temperature when he saw how red he was getting but before he could even put his hand on Hyukjae's cheeks, the other had already screamed and kicked him off the bed. "AH!"

Hyukjae closed his eyes tight and as soon as he heard the thud opened them to see if Donghae was alright. At the same time, Donghae's bedroom door opened and Sehyun and Donghwa stood there with a bewildered look on their faces. Donghae was on the floor, bare chested while Hyukjae was on all fours, his pajama top hanging loosely off his shoulders and looking very disheveled. It all looked very suggestive and Sehyun was both giddy and flustered at the sight of them.

"Omo...sorry." She said while turning around to hide her face away. "Next time we'll knock."

Donghwa exuded a strange aura of proudness that Sehyun quickly saw and hit him on the chest. "Ow. What was that for?"

"Let's give them some privacy." She said instead and took another quick glance towards the two of them before giggling to herself and dragging Donghwa off with her down the hallway. 

Donghae and Hyukjae both looked at each other confused as to what Sehyun could have been giving them the look for when they realized what she must have been thinking. It took a minute for it to register in their heads but once it finally did, Donghae was the first one to burst out in laughter while Hyukjae's face heated up a bright red color. He reached for one of the many scattered pillows on Donghae's bed and threw it at the other to drown out his loud boisterous laughter.

     ~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~ 

"Aish! Let go!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter