In the end~

Twilight

"Lisa baby I'm gonna need you to stop chewing the curtains and get ready."

The little girl looked at her father with a pout.

"But dad I wanna stay in my pajamas." She whined.

San looked at his three years old daughter with a fond smile.

"Oh but mommy got you a really pretty dress to wear for today." When he saw she was about to protest he added, "and Yeonjun is coming today." He said with a knowing smile.

"Oh right!" The little girl said excitedly. "I'm gonna go change!"

"Do you need help baby?" San called after his running girl.

"No, I can do it myself!" She yelled back.

San chuckled at his daughter's cuteness and went to find his mate.

He looked all over the house until he heard hushed voices coming from their room. He came closer, peeking through the crack in the door.

"Wonhyuk baby what's going on?" San heard his mate's soft voice followed by his son's sniffles.

"T-they called me n-names." He said quietly, tears streaming down his face.

"What do you mean baby? Who called you names?" San could hear Wooyoung's voice getting harder.

"M-my classmates. They said my eyes are scary and that I'm a freak." Wonhyuk burst into tears.

"Oh baby.." Wooyoung said, rubbing Wonhyuk's hair.

San could feel his anger rising. Since Wonhyuk was conceived when San was still a demon, he got two different eye colors. He was fully an angel, which San was thankful for, but his eyes were silver and gold and his hair had gentle of red. He was going to a human school since that's where San and Wooyoung lived now, since the angels did not accept San as a true angel, so it was clear why the kids were making fun of him. 

"Wonhyuk hun, I told you that if you didn't want everyone seeing your eyes all you had to do was use your glamour." Wooyoung said, still Wonhyuk's hair.

"I don't want to! They're like dad's eyes and I don't want to have to hide myself, but they're really mean to me." Their six year old said.

San couldn't have been any prouder. His son was proud of himself and didn't want to hide who he was. He wipped the tears off his face. Being a father made him extremely emotional.

"You know Wonhyuk," he heard Wooyoung say. "One of the most attractive things about your father is his eyes. His eyes are so special and reflect the person he is perfectly; one who's corrupted by evil but not letting it win over him. He's pure goodness in the midst of evil. 

So when I look at your eyes, I see a glow. Nothing but light and stars. Your eyes are absolutely magnificent and they also reflect who you are; an absolutely beautiful soul, with nothing but kindness and love to give. And you my beautiful baby, you were born to shine, just like your father. So don't listen to what they say! They're just jealous that you're so unique and beautiful."

"Really? You really mean it mom?"

"Yes baby," he pulled his baby into a hug. "You know, uncle Jongho once told me, that people tend to be scared of what they don't know, of what they don't understand. He used to be like that too, but now that he understood and is not afraid anymore, he's much better. So maybe the kids are the same, maybe if you tried to play with them and show them that you're not scary. You know, instead of fighting with them," he looked at Wonhyuk with a knowing smile, "they won't be afraid anymore and they'll stop being mean. What do you say? Do you wanna try?"

Wonhyuk lifted his head up to lock eyes with Wooyoung.

"Yes I will try! And I'll become friends with all of them! And if they'll still mean that I don't care! I'm not gonna change for them." He said with a small pout, making Wooyoung giggle.

"That's my boy," he hugged him again, making Wonhyuk giggle too. "Now get ready cause our guests are almost here!"

"Oh yay! Is uncle Yeoyeo coming? He's funny." Wonhyuk giggled covering his mouth.

"Of course uncle Yeoyeo is coming! He wouldn't miss your birthday! Ever! Now get ready my little angel." Wooyoung kissed his head, walked out of the room and ran straight into San's chest.

"Oh!" Wooyoung stumbled back only to be caught by two strong arms.

"You almost fell for me again." San whispered in his ear, his smirk can be heard clearly.

Wooyoung snorted, but moved closer to San. As close as his growing belly allowed him. He then whined, clearly unsatisfied that his belly was in the way of him hugging his soulmate. "Sh sh baby," San hushed when Wooyoung's whines got louder. "The babies are gonna hear you." He said that on Wooyoung's neck, causing him to whine a little louder.

"Angel they're gonna-"

"MOOOOMMMMM"

They heard tiny footsteps, signaling that their daughter is running with all the speed of a tiny kitten. She rounded the corner and jumped right into her father's arm, who caught her with no problems. She turned in San's arms and looked at Wooyoung.

"Mommy are you okay?" She asked with a pout.

Wooyoung turned so red that San thought he might pass out.

"Y-yes baby I'm okay." He smiled, trying not to whine from embarrassment.

"But but," she pointed at her ears. "I heard you whine and now you're all red, are you sick mommy?"

They were silent for a moment until San burst out laughing. He laughed so hard that he could barely breathe. Lisa looked at him, confused but still giggling, while Wooyoung looked like he wanted to choke San (not that San would have minded;)

"I-"

"Lisa baby you wore your dress backwards." San said, deciding to save his mate from further embarrassment. "Come on let's go fix it." He started walking towards her room.

"Aww I thought I got it this time." Lisa said in a pout.

"You were very close honey, you did well! Next time I'm sure you're gonna get it!" He said, patting her back. "Besides, sometimes even I wear clothes backwards when I'm in a hurry."

"Really?" She giggled.

"Yes of course! You should ask uncle Yeosang, he knows all about it." He smirked.


 

The doorbell rang loudly and constantly. San was trying to not lose his patient, knowing who was behind that door.

"I'm gonna break that doorbell I swear." He mumbled to himself, fixing his dress shirt one more time before opening the door.

"UNCLE SANIE" as soon as he opened the door a three year old jumped into his arms, while a five year old was clinging to his leg.

"Hehe hi Yeonjun, hello Wonjun." He said happily, petting Wonjun's head. 

Yeonjun leaned in to quietly whisper in his ear "where's Lisa?", his face completely red. 

San chuckled telling him she's probably in her room waiting for him. He watched as Yeonjun casually walked very fast to Lisa's room. He looked down as he felt a tag on his pants.

"Yes Wonjun?" He asked with a smile, putting a hand on his head.

"Is-is Wonhyuk in his room?" He asked shyly.

"Yes buddy, I think he just finished getting ready. You should go say hi to him." He said with a wink.

Wonjun smiled and ran to Wonhyuk's room as fastly as his tiny feet could take him. San then raised his head to greet the parents.

"I swear you're getting older." He said with a smirk. "I think I see some wrinkles."

"You're lucky the kids are here, otherwise I would have beaten your right now." Joong said coming into the apartment, his mate following right behind.

"You're not getting old but you're still not getting enough rest. And," he added as Joong started to protest. "Falling asleep while you're playing with the kids doesn't count." Seonghwa said with a playful eye roll.

Just as Hongjoong was about to protest, the door was slammed open.

"HELLO WE HAVE ARRIVED."

"Damn Gi you're still as loud as ever." San said as Mingi came in, smiling.

"Where's Yunho?" Seonghwa asked after embracing Mingi in a hug.

"He's going up the elevator cause of the baby cart."

"And you let him go all by himself?" San asked teasingly.

"Of course not!" Mingi said, offended. "He's with Ryuijin. She's been looking out for him since we adopted Jason, won't take her eyes off of him." He said proudly.

Just as he finished saying that, Yunho showed up at the door with a baby cart and a very small bodyguard.

"Hello, has Mingi told about what happened when we came here?" He asked, smiling and hugging everyone, while Ryuijin ran to find the other kids.

 "No what happened?" San asked, curious.

"You have no idea, we-"

Mingi was cut short as Yeosang and Jongho showed up at the entrance with a huge husky. The husky ran straight to Wooyoung, who just entered the living room looking stunning in his fluffy sweater and black jeans.

"I will never understand why he likes you more than all of us." Yeosang said, coming to hug Hongjoong.

"He just knows who's the cutest and friendliest person here." Wooyoung said patting the husky.

"I think it's because of your belly, he's being protective." Jongho said.

"Shut it, I'm loveable." Wooyoung said with a pout.

"Yes baby the loveliest and most precious angel." San said, placing a kiss on Wooyoung's neck.

"Ewwwww, go flirt somewhere else." Yeosang said.

"Yeo if I were you I'd shut it. You think we can't see your hand on Jongho's waist going lower?" San said with a smirk, bringing his mate closer.

"Oh shut up." Yeosang said as Jongho giggled, making everyone laugh.

"I think it's time to eat." Wooyoung said, smiling at everyone.

"YESSS FOOD" Mingi yelled and the rest agreed.

 

As Mingi was exaggerating, telling everyone what happened to them on the way to Wooyoung and San's house, Wooyoung looked at everyone. The kids were at a table nearby, eating and enjoying each other's company. He could see some crushes happening there but chose to keep silent. He then looked at his friends. More accurately, his family. The people who became his safe place in such a short time. He'd never thought he'd end up where he is; married to a fallen angel, sitting at a table with demons and humans. People who became his family, his home. He was incredibly happy and satisfied at his life decisions. He cuddled closer to San as twilight fell upon the world. But it didn't matter. Cause here, in their house, the light shone the brightest.


 

The end~

 

Author note: YOU GUYS IT ENDED:") It was rlly fun to write it! I hope y'all liked it too(≧▽≦) even though San and Wooyoung's story has ended, seongjoong's story has yet to begin… so look forward to that one( ꈍᴗꈍ) I have a few more stories I posted on twt so check them out of you wanna (@luvwoosanie) 

I love y'all I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it byebye for now( ˘ ³˘)♥