Chapter 7

The Past Is Always Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I need my Sally back by my side. Without her I’m lost.” Jamiria admitted.

 

“Don’t worry Jamiria, you will get her back,” Clover stood and put her hand on Jamiria’s shoulder in an attempt to offer some comfort to Jamiria. “But it will need more than just us and spells to help you. Spells are important now, but you also need to get people on your side to get Sally back.”

 

“Do you have someone in mind for who you would want to help you?” Bree asked,

 

Jamiria thought carefully. She knew exactly who she wanted to get to help her next. “I know who I’m going to get to help us,” Jamiria smirked. “I can’t wait to see the roles get reversed again.”

 

Meanwhile, Mina was walking home. She couldn’t believe the sight that she had seen in front of her an hour before. Her girlfriend kissing the security guard. Many thoughts were running through Mina’s head. ‘ Am I not good enough for Tzuyu? ’, ‘ What has Jeongyeon got that I haven’t? ’, ‘ Why would she do this to me? ’ The thoughts were spinning round and round in her head that she wasn’t paying attention to what was happening around her.

 

Jamiria exited the library after a successful discussion with Bree and Clover about the next stage to get Sally back with her and not with Mina. Jamiria walked down the steps towards the path below her. As she stepped onto the path, she failed to see a woman walking directly towards her who was minding her own business. The pair collided with Jamiria falling back onto the steps and the woman stumbling forwards. The woman looked back at Jamiria.

 

“Watch where you are going.” She called out to Jamiria.

 

“I think that you are the one who needs to look where you are going.” Jamiria replied as she stood up and brushed herself down. It was only when she had finished brushing herself down that she realised who the woman was. This was perfect for her. “Mina.”

 

“What do you want Jeongyeon, I’m trying to get home.” Mina snapped back at Jamiria, still angry at what she had seen.

 

“Can I firstly apologise about earlier,” Jamiria tried to act sincere, she didn’t really care about Mina, but this was all part of the plan. “Tzuyu had no idea what was happening, it was all me.”

 

“Why? Why did you do it Jeongyeon?” Mina asked while looking close to tears.

 

“I- I don’t know.” Jamiria looked down embarrassed. Of course she knew why she did it, because it was her Sally. Then, Jamiria thought of an idea of how to get Mina out of the way. “Mina, I know this may sound a little crazy, but I want to try to explain something to you. I’ve explained it to Momo and Tzuyu already, but they haven’t actually seen it.”

 

“I don’t know Jeongyeon,” Mina shot Jamiria a look of uncertainty. “Can I trust you not to try making a move on me now.”

 

“Mina, that was that one time and I’m sorry.” Jamiria walked over to Mina and linked arms. “Can you at least try to hear me out.”

 

“I guess I can this once.” Mina responded.

 

As they walked up the steps Jamiria smirked. ‘ This is all going according to plan ’ she thought to herself.

 

When they reached the top of the steps, Jamiria opened the doors to the library, holding them open for Mina to walk inside first.

 

“So what is it that you want to show me Jeong?” Mina inquired.

 

“Well, if you follow me, I’ll take you to the librarians who helped me recover after what happened.” Jeongyeon lead the way towards Bree and Clovers counter.

 

Bree and Clover saw Jamiria walking back towards them only a few minutes after leaving, except this time they saw she wasn’t alone, so they knew what they needed to do.

 

“Hey Jeongyeon,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter