Chapter 6

The Past Is Always Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome back!” Bree went over and checked on the girl.

 

“Thank you Bree,” Jeongyeon had a smile on her face, until she looked down and saw what she was wearing. “Where’s my suit, and where am I? This isn’t outside the court.”

 

“No Jamiria its not,” Clover came to join by Bree’s side. “You aren’t in England now, you are in the 21st Century, in South Korea.”

 

“South Korea? I guess we are a long way from home.” Jamiria rolled her eyes.

 

“Well this is your new home” Clover informed her. “You should have all your former self’s memories.” she smiled.

 

“Well, I better get going. Thank you for saving me once again. Now if you excuse me, I need to go and find Sally!” Jamiria started to run out of the Library.

 

“Wait, Jamiria! Sally isn’t…” was all that Bree could manage before Jamiria was out the door and heading back towards Chou Entertainment headquarters. “I guess she’ll have to learn the hard way.” she said to her sister as they cleared up the mess that Jamiria left behind her. They noticed the book was still open on the page that the spell had been cast from.

 

“She’ll be back for this Bree, don’t you worry,” Clover put her hand on Bree’s shoulder, “She won’t want to be alone in this kingdom. Especially with what could happen in the future.” With that Clover let out a mischievous giggle, to which Bree joined in. The plan they had would soon start dropping into place. Step one was completed.

 

Jamiria reached the front of the building, Momo was still outside keeping guard as she should. It only dawned upon Jamiria when she was in front of the building that there was an added weight to her right wrist. She looked down and stared at the item on her wrist.

 

“Hey, uh… Jeongyeon,” Momo called out to her senior, but Jeongyeon didn’t respond back. “Jeongyeon!” Momo repeated herself, but still there was no movement forthcoming from Jeongyeon. Momo made her way towards her trainer. “Hey Jeongyeon, is everything okay? I shouted for you twice from back there, but you were focusing on your watch.” 

 

‘ A watch. So that’s what this item is.and its moving within itself. Fascinating ’ Jamiria was once again snapped out of the trance the watch pulled her into. “Sorry Carrisa I got a bit distracted.”

 

“Carrisa? Who’s that?” Momo was puzzled. “Is everything okay Jeongyeon? Did something happen at the Library?”

 

‘ Something certainly happened in the library. I became myself again. Now what did Bree and Clover say? Oh yeah, I should have my former self’s memories. So this person is... ’ Jamiria thought to herself before replying to Momo’s question. “Sorry Momo, I got hit on the head by a couple of books in the Library. Everything’s okay though.” Jamiria tried to play off calling Momo the wrong name.

 

“I think you should go and visit Tzuyu, tell her what happened and then let her decide if you are fit enough to work here for the rest of the day.” Momo advised.

 

Jamiria nodded in agreement before heading into the lobby of the building. She looked over to the desk and saw Mina was busy on her computer, and decided against entering conversation, so she made her way over to the elevator. Using Jeongyeon’s memories, she was able to work out how to use the elevator and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter