namjoon x chaeyoung

bangtwice one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The fact that their group was finally given some time to rest, all Namjoon could think of was spending time with his girlfriend. The two had kept their relationship secret considering he belonged to the nation's most popular group and she was just a girl who had nothing to do with the entertainment industry. 

 

It was close to 7 pm when he walked in through the front door of his apartment, fatigue scribbled along his handsome features. He'd invited the members over to hang out but they insisted on meeting the next day. Shoving his airpods into their case, he drops his belongings onto the table. When he hears the television playing, he's suddenly on alert, brows furrowing together in confusion.

 

Warily, he makes his way into the living room to find Chaeyoung lounging on the couch, eyes glued to her phone as she texted away, using some disney movie from the television as background noise. He's pleasantly surprised to find her there,  "Chae?" 

 

Chaeyoung turns her head at the sound of his entrance, her eyes lighting up at the sight of her famous boyfriend. "Oh my god, you're here!" Dropping her phone to the side, she shoots up and carefully walks over the cushions as he meets her by the end of the couch. 

 

Once she's close, he pulls her into his embrace. "What are you doing here?" He asks though he's unable to refrain the smile from touching his lips as she throws her arms around his neck.

 

"I wanted to surprise you," She tells him, though most of it is muffled as she nuzzles her nose into the nape of his neck. "I missed you."

 

"I missed you too."  The two stay in each other's arms for a few moments, taking in the blissful moment. Because of his hectic schedule, whenever they did get a chance to meet, it felt like an eternity had passed.

 

Parting, he pulls her off of the couch and drops her on her feet before him.  "So, are you gonna tell me how pulled this off?"  He asked, raising an expectant brow.

 

"Don't you think you're missing something?"  She asks, mirroring hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter