jimin x dahyun

bangtwice one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin couldn't understand how his girlfriend couldn't see through Eunwoo's actions. He didn't want to be that boyfriend, where he had to 'forbid' her from doing something. But considering how he knew the other male has had a crush on her, made the idea of their hangouts unbearable.

 

“Are you kidding me, Jimin?” She huffs, dropping her hands to her hips as she looks up at him.

 

“Can you blame me, Dahyun? Every time Eunwoo is around something always happens. He's still into you, how do you not see that?”

 

“That was literally ages ago, you're acting as if he just professed his love for me.”

 

“I just don’t understand why you’re friends with him after everything that’s happened with us.” He folds his arms over his chest, clenching his jaw as he tries to suppress the growing frustration at the thought of when he'd walked in on Eunwoo hugging Dahyun. 

 

“Maybe you can get over the idea of us being friends like I got over you and Jeongyeon.” She shoots back, raising a brow.

 

He's clearly taken aback by the rebuttal. “That is not fair– she's your best friend!”

 

“And do you know how difficult that was for me? Do you realize how difficult that entire situation was for me?” 

 

He falters, sensing the strain in her voice. “That was hard for me too, Dahyun.”

 

She heaves a sigh, “Babe, I know. Trust me, I know. After you decided to be with me, did I ask you to stop being friends with Jeongyeon after knowing that it took you months to pick between us? Knowing that even though Jeongyeon was having an ‘identity crisis’ and that was why she thought she ‘liked you’– you actually may have felt something for her hence why it was so hard?”

 

Dahyun's heart felt heavy at the thought of it all, even though it was all in the past. She hated sounding so insecure, especially around him. 

 

Memories of him struggling with his feelings for both Jeongyeon and Dahyun invade his thoughts. 

 

Bewildered, Jimin shook his head slightly. “Babe, where is this coming from?”

 

“Do you know how many times I thought that I wasn’t good enough for you? That you may have made the wrong choice?”

 

Dahyun and Jimin have been dating for three years and very rarely did they fight. But when they did, it tugged at their heart strings a little too much as they hated seeing the other upset regardless what the reason was.

 

Its been such a long time since the whole ‘triangle’ fiasco but considering this was the first time Dahyun voiced any discomfort towards it, she couldn’t stop the tears from prickling her eyes. There was a thick silence that followed after the words escaped her lips and she could feel tighten.

 

Her words sober him almost instantly, his features softening as he takes a few strides towards her. “Baby–”

 

Embarrassed that she even let the words slip from the empty box from the back of her mind, she stumbles backwards a few steps, out of his reach. “I need some air,” She mutters, quickly turning on her heel and rushing out of the apartment.

 

The cold breeze blew right through Dahyun's sweater whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter