taehyung x tzuyu

bangtwice one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung met Jimin when they were studying at Seoul University and ever since, they hit it off and became best friends. Though he went to school in Seoul, he was originally from Busan. So, after he graduated, it was only right for him to return back home to his family and the rest of his friends. It was only a few months after graduation, when he called the girls to reveal that he was getting married to his high-school sweetheart, Dahyun. 

 

Of course, the girls were ecstatic to hear such amazing news from him and had already promised they’d make it to his wedding. It was to be in November, as the leaves had shifted from their greens to fifty hues of orange and red. It was also Dahyun's favorite season of the year.

 

The girls had already booked their seats for a week before the wedding so they wouldn’t miss out on any festivities and because Jimin had practically threatened to make it early so he could introduce them to his family and childhood friends.

 

It was finally the day of the wedding and the two had bonded and gotten along with almost everyone– however, they were yet to meet his childhood best friend and best man. Apparently he’d been interning at a law firm and he’d been in the office majority of the time, much to the groom's distaste.

 

Tzuyu dons a lavender cocktail dress with long sheer sleeves. The dress clinches with a gilded belt, highlighting her petite waist, before it flutters to the full-length A-line silhouette hem, patterned in a bright display of tonal crystals and lace embellishments. Her long chocolate locks are styled in soft curls, a few tresses pinned by her temples.

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is clad in a light yellow, keyhole-front dress with laced long-sleeves. Her ebony waves are pulled into a high pony tail with a few tresses escaping to cup cheeks, the style showing off the backless design of her dress.

 

The girls take a look at each other appreciatively, approving of each other’s light make up ( considering they never really needed much to begin with ) and apparel.

 

The wedding ceremony was full of happy tears and laughter (due to Jimin's adorable vow for his future wife). However, Tzuyu's amber hues kept fleeting towards the broad-shouldered best man who had the most charming smile in the goddamn world. There was an eery feeling of deja vu stirring in the pit of her stomach when his chocolate hues meet hers. 

 

It’s her favorite part of the wedding– the bride and groom are meeting for a kiss and here she is having a staring contest with the beautiful best man, who Jimin had failed to mention all those years they studied together. He gives her a subtle nod and a small, giddy grin touches her pink lips before she forces herself to look away.

 

“Why are you so red?” Chaeyoung questions, looking over at her best friend, with her brow raised.

 

Tzuyu feels heat rush up to her cheeks, her eyes rounding momentarily as she tries to keep her cool. “Mr.McCharming over there is just too pretty for me.”

 

 

When the reception party comes around, it’s time for the girls to look for their seats. 

 

“I’ll find our card,” Tzuyu tells her shorter friend before making her way over to the table full of cards full of names and assigned numbers. When she spots her name, her hand brushes another’s, and she mutters a quick apology. Though she couldn’t ignore the spark at the touch, her head turning slightly to peak at who it is and that’s when she realizes it’s McCharming, the best man.

 

“It’s okay,” He assures her with that beautiful smile of his before grabbing his own card.

 

If she could melt into a puddle, she would. Instead, she does her best to remain her posture as she flashes him a small grin before grabbing the two cards. With that, she made her way back to Chaeyoung to find their seats.

 

“What is going on with you?” 

 

“It’s– Jungkook!”

 

Chaeyoung turns on her heel and she is welcomed by a chaste kiss from her boyfriend, Jungkook Jeon. She’s completely taken off guard, a bright smile gracing her features at the sight of the man when she pulls away from his lips. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Jimin told me how much you were missing me so obviously I couldn’t miss his wedding,” His words have a teasing lilt albeit sincere.

 

She reminds h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter