taehyung x tzuyu

bangtwice one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung walks in through the front door of his and Tzuyu’s apartment and begins to slip his coat off. “Babe?” He calls out, setting his belongings to the side. It was an incredibly tiring day at the clinic but he was glad that he could come home and relax with his beautiful fiancé.

 

Rather than being welcomed by Tzuyu, he found being gnawed by a Pomeranian Teacup Puppy, asking for attention. The pup and Taehyung end up having a staring contest and he’s starting to wonder if he’s hallucinating because of how tired he is.

 

“Uh, Tzuyu?” He questions, crouching down to gather the little black and brown ball of fluff in his arms. He had a feeling he knew what was going but decides to see what happens as he makes his way into the living room.

 

As soon as the male makes his way into the room, Tzuyu’s eyes light up at the sight and a smile touches her lips. “I see you’ve met Yeontan.”

 

“Yeontan?”

 

She rises from the couch and walks over them, “Yeah. I saw him outside the apartment complex for days and decided we take care of him.”

 

“What?”

 

“It is way too cold outside for him, babe. I couldn’t leave him out there!” She tells him, taking the puppy out his arms and into her own. “He needed me.”

 

“So you’re telling me you found a dog on the street and took him in? Tzuyu, you don’t know where its been—“

 

“His name is Yeontan and actually I took him to the Vet and got him checked out.”

 

Confusion masks his handsome features as he watches her place a kiss on Yeontan’s head. “You came by? How come I didn’t see you?”

 

Tzuyu freezes for a moment as she decides to let Yeontan down. “Promise not to freak out on me, okay?” She says slowly, offering him her hand.

 

His dark hues narrow down at her as he hesitantly lets her take his hand and guide him to the couch. “Don’t tell me you did what I think you did…”

 

Getting seated on the couch, she pulls him down beside her. “Now, please just listen carefully. Alright? I thought you’d freak out on me so I took him to another Vet…” She trails off slowly, waiting for his outburst.

 

Taehyung looks horrified by her revelation, dropping her hand in the process. There’s a moment of silence that lingers between them and he’s pretty sure this is the worst thing that’s ever happened in his life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter