Chapter 2

Boy Friend or Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several minutes later, Lucas found her sitting alone at the last row of the empty classroom where they were going to have their next class this afternoon. Lucas strolled closer and took a seat beside her. She glanced slightly then back to her previous activity, playing a game on her phone, ignoring him.

“I’m sorry...” Lucas mused. No reaction. “I have no idea you love salad that much...” he tried to crack a joke. Still no reaction. “It wasn’t that great, to be honest...” he continued again.

“Go away, Lucas...” She mused without looking up from her phone.

“Are you planning to stay mad at me all day long?” he nudged her arm.

She pouted. “You think?”

“I don’t think so...” He paused for a moment. Yuqi let out a deep sigh but she didn’t say anything. He grinned at her response and continued again, “...because we both know you love me so much and can’t live without—”

“Are you here to pick a fight with me?” she snapped, finally looking at him.

“Of course not. I came here to apologize...” He gave her the best apologetic face he can pull out.

“I don’t want to talk right now, so leave me alone...” she looked away and sulked.

“But I came bearing treat...”

“Not interested...”

“Are you sure you don’t want this?” he pointed at the ice cream cup on his hand, her favorite. She just stared at it, looking conflicted. “Fine, then I—” she grabbed it before he could finish his words. He grinned at him.

“I’m still mad at you...” she warned him.

“So mean...” he made a sad expression while resting one elbow on the table, propping up his chin and watched her scooping the ice cream into .

“Um...this is so good...” she commented in delight. The corner of his lips curved into a smile. So freaking cute, he thought.

“That great huh?” She hummed while nodding her head. “So, are we good now?” he asked her again. She didn’t respond but she held out a spoonful of ice cream to him. That’s good enough answer for him. Lowkey, he knew she wasn’t really upset because of him. When you’ve been spending so much time with a certain someone, you bound to notice things, including the smallest and unnecessary things. Sometimes he hated feeling—

“Ah, I want to see the beach...” she mused all of sudden, interrupting his thoughts.

“All of sudden?” he raised his brows at her.

She got up abruptly and stared at him with beaming eyes. “Let’s go...”

“Where? To the beach?” she nodded eagerly. “We have class in fifteen minutes...” he reminded her.

“Xuxi, come on...” she pulled him up with cute pleading eyes.

“Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter