Sickness

Twice Spy AU

No One's Pov

Tzuyu left the Academy to go and buy some food to cook for her and Jihyo. 

Well that was what it was supposed to be until their friends came and Tzuyu had to go and buy even more things.

While walking to the store she overheard a conversation.

Her being a spy she had to listen to any conversation she came across. Just to make sure no one is planning anything to destroy or kill the Agents.

"Ok so the bomb plan didn't work," a female voice said

"It didn't work but we still have more plans in stored for them," a male voice said

Even though it was dark Tzuyu could make out writing on the outfits they were wearing.

"Ok Xiumin we need to kill them," the female voice said

"I know Sana and we will don't worry," Xiumin said

"I know Xiumin let's start planning," Sana said

Tzuyu was shocked she overheard the other sides plan. She accidentally fell forward making noise.

"Crap" Tzuyu muttered Sana and Xiumin were in front of her already

"Well well well lookie who we got here," Xiumin said laughing

"A little JYP Academy Agent," Sana said

Tzuyu was ready to fight but they had the upper hand especially in numbers.

"Let's teach JYP and all the spies not to miss with Jellyfish Academy," Xiumin said

"Correct Xiumin let's teach them we will start with you since you overheard our conversation," Sana said a smirk on her face

Xiumin punched Tzuyu in the gut Sana punched Tzuyu on the left side of her face.

Tzuyu couldn't fight back because Sana had held her down.

"Let's say we carve our initials that way your little Academy and friends won't come for us," Xiumin said.

Xiumin grabbed his switchblade and proceeded to write his initials Tzuyu screamed in pain.

Xiumin held Tzuyu down and covered . Preventing her from screaming while Sana wrote her initials. 

They kicked and punched Tzuyu. 

"Let's leave they won't know who did it," Sana said Xiumin laughed then they both ran.

Tzuyu's Pov

My vision became blurry and my head started hurting. 

I could feel the blood dripping down my arm where they carved their initials.

I shut my eyes before opening them. I looked at my arm.

That was gonna sting and be sore in the morning. I got up and walked back to the Academy I went straight to my room.

No One's Pov

~Earlier before the incident~
"Where's Tzuyu," Dahyun said groaning. She was staving and Tzuyu was the only one who knew how to cook. 

"She'll be back just wait a little longer Dahyun," Mina said

Dahyun sighed but nodded. Tzuyu doesn't take this long to get groceries.

Tzuyu finally can back. But she was bruised and bloody.

"Hey, Tzuyu did you bring the" Jeongyeon couldn't finish her sentence when she saw Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon ran and go the first aid kit. She helped Tzuyu lay on the bed 

"Who was it," Dahyun asked through gritted teeth. She wanted to kill those people for hurting Tzuyu.

"Sana and Xiumin," Tzuyu said. Chaeyoung gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. Mina held her arm which claimed her down

Everyone left so it was just Jihyo and Tzuyu. 

Jihyo bandaged Tzuyu's arm making sure not to have it to tight but tight enough so it wouldn't fall off. 

Jihyo was hugging Tzuyu but very carefully as to not hurt her. 

Tzuyu was tired that much Jihyo could tell. Jihyo hummed some songs until Tzuyu fell asleep.

Jihyo smiled at her and her hair. Jihyo got a text from Momo

Momo: How is Tzuyu?

She's fine she's just sleeping

Momo: That's good to know..... Anyway we're gonna be coming to discuss what's been happening

Ok

Momo: Ok see you then.

Jihyo's Pov

I turned my phone off and looked at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu innocent Tzuyu the baby, the maknae getting hurt because of the other side. 

There was a knock on my door. I opened it they came inside.

"Ok, why are they going after Tzuyu only?" Jeongyeon asked she really wanted to know who was going after Tzuyu. 

"Maybe its a grudge against JYP" Mina said. It possibly could be it everyone knows JYP took care if Tzuyu when she was little.

"Yeah it could be," Chaeyoung said. We were whispering just so Tzuyu wouldn't wake up. 

They went back into their rooms. Dad came to our room.

"How is she?" Dad asked I could hear the worry in his voice.

"She's fine dad," I said I looked at Tzuyu who was sleeping still "She just needs rest," I said.

He nodded and sighed in relief he then left. 

I looked back at Tzuyu I smiled at her. I laid down next to her. On instinct, Tzuyu hugged me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Before falling asleep.

Morning

I woke up sill in Tzuyu's embrace I smiled. But something was off today. I checked Tzuyu's forehead she was burning.

She had a fever. I sighed I hated it when Tzuyu was sick the reason was her sore throat.

I her hair moving it away from her face.

I had to call dad to tell him.

[Dad]

[Yes?]

[Don't call Tzuyu for missions]

[Why? Did something happen to her?]

[She has a fever]

[Oh ok thank god nothing happened to her don't worry I won't call her for any missions]

[Ok bye dad I love you]

[Bye I love you too sweetie]

After that, I hung up and looked at Tzuyu she had just woken up. 

I smiled at her I went and sat next to her on the bed. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked. I mentally facepalmed myself she has a sore throat.

I grabbed her some hot tea with honey and gave it to her.

Tzuyu and I were laying down on the bed watching tv.

Tzuyu had fallen asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Before watching the tv again.

There was a knock on our door. I got up carefully making sure Tzuyu didn't wake up. I went to go and open it. 

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung were outside I let them come in. Dad probably told them as well as the other Agents. Just to keep an eye out for anyone who enters Tzuyu's room.

"How's Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked pointing to Tzuyu who was still sleeping.

"She's fine," I said Jeongyeon nodded. We were all whispering as to not waken Tzuyu up by accident. 

They got a mission. They bid their goodbyes before leaving. Nayeon, Mina, and Momo stayed to help me watch over Tzuyu.

I'm glad I have friends like them that are willing to help. Even if I don't ask them to.

Later on, they had to go back because they came back from their mission.

I laid next to Tzuyu she was sleeping still. That wouldn't have been the case if Momo kept talking.

She almost woke Tzuyu up fifteen times. One of us had to keep covering to get her to shut up every single time she talked.

Tzuyu woke up a while later. 

"How are you?" I asked even though I knew her answer.

She shrugged and then coughed. I smiled at her and her hair.

Tzuyu and I were watching tv. Tzuyu's head on my chest.

I don't know why but I just like her hair.

Tzuyu fell asleep again. I smiled and chuckled I placed the blanket over the both of us.

I don't know when but I fell asleep when I woke up it was midnight. Tzuyu was still sleeping.

I checked my phone. Everyone was still up.

Momo: Is Jihyo up?

Jeongyeon: Don't know

Nayeon: Of course she's up shes active 

Mina: How's Tzuyu, Jihyo? 

Fine

Chaeyoung: She's still sleeping? 

Yep

Dahyun: Let her be she is the one that's sick

Jeongyeon: Yeah and for some reason the target

Mina: Yeah as anyone figured out why she's the target?

Nope dad is still working on it

Nayeon: Alright well Jihyo take care of Tzuyu I'm going to bed

Jeongyeon: See youse

Chaeyoung: Night night

Mina: Night guys

Momo: See you guys tomorrow good night

Dahyun: Night Jihyo

Night guys

I shut my phone off. I'm wide awake right now I really didn't mind it gave me a chance to look at Tzuyu.

She was indeed beautiful. I'm glad I meet her.

Tzuyu was still hugging me. Whenever Tzuyu hugs me she hugs me like a koala bear. That's just one trait I find cute about her.

There are many more traits that are adorable about her. I can list a hundred things I love about her. 

Tzuyu hugged me tighter I smiled and patted her head. 

I was staring at her while she was sleeping.

"It's rude to stare at people when their sleeping Jihyo," Tzuyu said she legitimately scared me.

This girl is going to scare me to death. I checked her temperature it was still high but not as high as last night. 

I told Tzuyu she still needed rest she nodded. We laid back down Tzuyu was hugging my waist. 

We were watching tv. A knock was on the door. 

"Come in," I said. Then went back to watching tv.

Nayeon, Momo, and Mina came inside.

"Hey Tzuyu," Momo said Tzuyu waved at her. 

They helped me with Tzuyu. I'm thankful for them.

Night

It was night already Tzuyu's fever had finally gone down. Tzuyu had her arm around my waist.