Thank God You're Fine

Twice Spy AU

"How's Tzuyu, Jihyo," JYP asked his daughter. He wanted to know how Tzuyu was. He didn't want her to die

"She's still in surgery," Jihyo said "Dad I'm worried," Jihyo said. JYP hugged her. 

"It's ok I'm sure she'll be fine," JYP said. The doctor came out.

"How is she?" JYP asked 

"She's fine the surgery went well the bullet seemed to come from an ak47. We are still uncertain about how they got their hands on a military gun" Dr. Kim said.

"Ok is she awake," JYP asked. 

"Yes but please talk slowly we want her to adjust to her surrounding since she has just woken up," Dr. Kim said. JYP nodded. 

"Go ahead Jihyo I knew how much you love her," JYP said.

"Thanks, dad" Jihyo said JYP smiled. Jihyo walked into the hospital room

"Hey, how are you?" Jihyo asked she wanted to know how Tzuyu was feeling.

"Fine," Tzuyu said. Her smile returned to her when Jihyo walked through the door Jihyo smiled as well.

"Everyone was worried," Jihyo said. She went closer to Tzuyu wrapping her arms around the latter's shoulders. 

Tzuyu rested her head on Jihyo's chest. Jihyo her hair everyone came in the room. 

"Hey Tzuyu," Jeongyeon said. Tzuyu waved to them they smiled Dr. Kim came back to tell them the good news.

"Well Agent Chou can go back home now there are no signs of any important organs being punctured," Dr. Kim said. 

Everyone sighed in relief that nothing was punctured. But still, Agent Jeongyeon, Agent Dahyun, and Agent Chaeyoung were going to kill the guy that shot Tzuyu.

"Ok thank you," Agent Dahyun said Dr. Kim nodded he then left. Everyone left then JYP came into the room with Jihyo.

Tzuyu knew why JYP was worried. Since JYP took Tzuyu to the Academy something happened. When Tzuyu was four years old her parents got ambushed.

That ambush resolved in her parent's death. Something JYP didn't tell her until she was sixteen years old. 

Of course, Tzuyu was sad but she had JYP as a father figure and Jihyo who she started dating at age fifteen.

While Tzuyu was there her brother came during one mission they went underwater were. Tzuyu's brother Tai died an enemy spy killed him. 

That was when Tzuyu developed her phobia of water. JYP knew why but he never told anyone.

One week later night time

Tzuyu was laying her head on Jihyo's lap. Jihyo her hair while watching tv. Her bullet wound healed perfectly fine.

Jihyo was humming songs for Tzuyu to fall asleep. 

After sometime Tzuyu fell asleep. Jihyo smiled and kissed Tzuyu's head. Jihyo got up slowly before placing the blanket on Tzuyu.

Jihyo went to go and take a shower. After she was done she changed into her pajamas. She went and laid down next to Tzuyu. Falling asleep almost instantly.

On the other side of South Korea, Seoul. Was a man that went by the name of Gold. No one knew his real name. 

"Master Gold," a servant said. He was obviously shaking in fear. The man known as Gold motioned for him to continue.

"We have found them," the man said Gold smirked in victory. He motioned for his servant to leave Gold smirked. His plan was just about to begin.