Please Be Ok

Twice Spy AU

"Tzuyu wake up" the person sighed. 

"TZUYU WAKE UP" the person yelled Chou Tzuyu woke up with a jump. 

The person giggled. Tzuyu rolled her eyes. The person smiled and pecked her lips 

"Yah what was that for?" Tzuyu asked. The person just giggled. 

"Because you didn't wake up" the person replied. 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at the person. 

"Hey don't roll your eyes at me I'm your girlfriend Chewy," the person said

"I know Jihyo," Tzuyu said

Jihyo smiled and kissed her cheek Chou Tzuyu and Park Jihyo have been dating for a long time now. 

Their relationship is strong still. Something JYP, Jihyo's father knew was going to happen. 

He could tell how deeply in love Tzuyu was with Jihyo. Jihyo was his third heir. 

He has three daughters but he changed their last names. 

So they could be safe in the real world his first daughter his Im Nayeon she is dating Yoo Jeongyeon. 

His second oldest daughter is named Hirari Momo she is dating Kim Dahyun. 

His third oldest daughter is Park Jihyo she is dating Chou Tzuyu. 

His fourth and youngest daughter is named Myoui Mina she is dating Son Chaeyoung.

Mission #43
"Ugh I hate missions," Agent Chaeyoung said. Which is true all of them hate missions but they do it. The only reason(s) is their girlfriends and the world. 

"We know Chaeng but come on we have to do this" Agent Dahyun said. She wanted this mission to be over already. She wanted to be back in Momo's warm embrace.

"Ok Dahyun on your left there are two guards. Chaeng on your right there are four guards" Agent Jeongyeon said. Agent Jeongyeon had hacked into the CCTV cameras.

"Dahyun don't use your gun right before the door on your right are twelve guards," Agent Tzuyu said. She wasn't with Agent Jeongyeon she was with Jihyo. 

In the other van, Agent Jeongyeon was with Nayeon, Momo, and Mina. In the van, they were in. 

Agent Tzuyu was looking at the CCTV trying to find 'him'. She couldn't find a single trace of him. And even if she did he was smart. 

He would be able to run. He knew this warehouse like it was second nature to 'him'. 

Agent Tzuyu was right he was running out. Agent Tzuyu quickly got out. And chased after him.

"Jeongyeon he's on foot" Agent Tzuyu said into her earpiece. She knew Agent Jeongyeon could hear her through it.

"Which way?" Agent Jeongyeon asked she didn't know where he was. 

She was outside the van by now Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, and Mina still can't get used to the fact that they had to run out of the van. 

"Just go to your left and take a right," Agent Tzuyu said. She was still running after 'him'. 

He shot at her a couple of times but he missed Agent Tzuyu used her gun and hit his leg. He fell to the floor. 

Agent Tzuyu hit his other leg just so he couldn't get up and run. She ran towards him

"Where is he" Agent Tzuyu yelled. The man just shook his head and laughed at the question.

"Somewhere and if I were you I would run," the person said. Agent Tzuyu had a confused look on her face.

"What," Agent Tzuyu asked. She turned and was greeted by a shot in the stomach. She fell to the floor. 

"TZUYU" Agent Jeongyeon yelled. She chased after the guy who shot her. 

Agent Jeongyeon her earpiece. To the van(s) and to the headquarters.

"Agent down we request backup," Agent Jeongyeon said while applying pressure to stop the bleeding or at least tried to. 

All of them hoped it wasn't Chaeyoung or Tzuyu they were both still too young to die.

"Which agent is it?" Agent Min Yoongi or Suga asked

"Agent Tzuyu," Jeongyeon said 

Jihyo's world crashed down she can't have her girlfriend dead. The two haven't even created memories together yet. 

"Alright were sending the agency's ambulance now," Agent Jimin said. After some time the agency's ambulance came. 

"She will ok Agent Yoo. She just lost a lot of blood" one nurse said. Jihyo went with them. 

Agent Jeongyeon, Agent Dahyun, and Agent Chaeyoung along with their girlfriends and JYP were worried for Tzuyu.