Annual Ball/Nightmare

Twice Spy AU

Jihyo's Pov

I woke up Tzuyu hugging me. I smiled at her and shut my eyes for a couple of minutes it was still night time. 

I heard a noise from the door no one ever came by here. I didn't want to get out of Tzuyu's embrace though. 

The door unlocked and opened revealing my father. I smiled at him he smiled back. 

"You just woke up" my dad whispered. I shook my head at him. He smiled at me and proceeded to talk.

"Wake Tzuyu up were going to the Annual Spy Homecoming Ball," my dad said. I nodded at him he nodded smiled then left.

I turned to Tzuyu she was still sleeping. I shook her. After shaking her for one minute she woke up.

"What is it now?" Tzuyu asked rubbing her eyes.

How did I end up with a cute girlfriend? 

"We're going to the Annual Spy Homecoming Ball," I said she nodded. I smiled at her. 

I went to take a shower. Tzuyu went into the other bathroom to take a shower too.

After I was taking a shower I put on my dress.

Tzuyu was already done by the time I came out. 

We went downstairs. Tzuyu was still tired I smiled at her. 

We were sitting downstairs on the chairs waiting for everyone else. 

They finally came down. Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung were wearing black tuxedos while Nayeon, Momo, and Mina were wearing black dresses. We all went into the limo. We finally made it.

We split up all the Agents seemed to be on high alert even Tzuyu. 

To say the least, I was confused. Tzuyu must have sensed it 

"There was a threat made by the other organization," Tzuyu said. 

I nodded and clung to her arm. We sat down at our table. 

Everyone else sat far away from us. Tzuyu put on her earpiece. 

Tzuyu was tapping her earpiece. She must've picked something up because she was acting as if someone was here listening to her conversation.

Jeongyeon came by to talk to Tzuyu. About the threat.

"Ok, so the threat was made that any Agents here in the ballroom will die we have about fifteen seconds before it goes off so we have to get up and leave before the timer runs out," Jeongyeon said. Tzuyu and I nodded.

Jeongyeon nodded then left. Tzuyu took off her earpiece. It was on the table now. 

"How long till it goes off?" I asked. Tzuyu knew the answer to that she checked the computer on her watch.

"In about two hours," Tzuyu said. I nodded. I went on my phone looking at pictures of me and Tzuyu together.

Tzuyu is the only person who makes my heart beat. She was and will be the only to make my heart beat. 

I got a message from Momo

Momo: How long until it goes off? 

Two hours

Momo: Ok thanks

You're welcome

After that, I turned my phone off. I looked over at Tzuyu she was using her phone. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"What's with the sudden hug?" Tzuyu asked. I smiled

"Because I love you," I said she blushed. I smiled at her

Tzuyu got a notification. Tzuyu was starting to panic.

"What's wrong?" I asked Tzuyu never acts like this unless something terrible happened or is happening

"It's going off in five minutes," Tzuyu said. 

I was completely shocked first it was two hours now it's going off in five minutes.

"What it was supposed to go off in two hours," I said. Tzuyu gave me the you-think-I-don't-know-that-face. 

"I know but something happened and it's going off in" Tzuyu checked her watch again.

"Three minutes," Tzuyu said. I was mortified. Tzuyu grabbed my hand and we left. Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Nayeon, Momo, and Mina came out. 

Every Agent got out just in time because the building exploded. 

We went back to the headquarters. Where we were greeted by my dad. He was glad we were safe.

"Meeting now," my dad said. I clung on to Tzuyu every did too. 

"Youse can come as well," my dad said we nodded and went with them.

Meeting Room

No One's Pov 

"Alright it seems that we have a double agent(s)" JYP said. Every Agent agreed.

"Undoubtedly there is a Double Agent(s) working here," Agent Namjoon or RM said. 

"How can you be so sure Agent Namjoon," Agent Mark asked. 

"Because Agent Mark if there is a double agent(s) then they would know where the Annual Spy Homecoming Ball was and know where to put the bomb where we least suspect it. Which happened tonight if you can't tell," Agent Namjoon or RM said.

"Alright so there is a double agent(s) working here," Agent Hoseok or J-Hope said

"Definitely there is a double agent(s) working here," Agent SeokJin or Jin said.

"Could it be one of the new spies?" Agent Jungkook asked.

"No new spies don't get to go to the Annual Spy Homecoming Ball it would be impossible for them to come into the ball," Agent Jeongyeon said.

"Indeed so it isn't one of the new spies," Agent Jennie said 

"Is there any spies from this agency that got fired or quit?" Agent Chaeyoung asked

"Affirmative two spies actually Agent named Minatozaki Sana and Agent Kim Min Seok better known as Xiumin," Agent Tzuyu said handing the files to Agent Jisoo

"Minatozaki Sana and Kim Min Seok were two agents here in JYP Academy but they were driven with power they wanted to take over the Academy but were fired and sent away because of it" Agent Jisoo read

"Alright tomorrow morning we will discuss this get some sleep you all need it especially you four," JYP said pointing to Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. They nodded and bowed

After The Meeting

Jihyo's Pov

Tzuyu and I were laying on her bed. My head on Tzuyu's chest Tzuyu was playing with my hair. I smiled and fell asleep.

 

 


"Hello Jihyo," a voice said Jihyo looked around but saw no one.

"Don't worry about your girlfriend you will be mine soon" the voice sad again Jihyo was trying to block it out. 

"Tzuyu won't be in my way and we can be together just like fate wanted us too" Jihyo was able to block some of the words out but not all

"Tell your girlfriend that if she doesn't do as I say she will die," the voice said

Jihyo didn't pay attention to the voice

"She won't be beside you when you wake up she would leave you for someone else which is what she is doing right now," the voice said before laughing evilly 

No One's Pov

Jihyo shot up wide awake sweating and panting tear marks were visible on her face. She felt Tzuyu beside her she felt glad to know Tzuyu was still there. She woke Tzuyu up by accident 

"You ok?" The latter asked Jihyo modded Tzuyu hugged her Jihyo calmed down in Tzuyu's embrace

They laid back down. Tzuyu Jihyo's hair Jihyo cuddled closer to Tzuyu. Tzuyu could only smile at her girlfriend. After some time Tzuyu fell asleep her hand still in Jihyo's hair.

Jihyo feeling Tzuyu stopped her hair looked at the latter. She smiled and cuddled closer to her girlfriend. 

Taking in as much warmth as she wanted to from her. Before slowly falling asleep.

Morning

Jihyo's Pov

I woke up Tzuyu was gone. I thought my dream was coming true until Tzuyu scared me.

I fell to the floor Tzuyu laughing lightly. If Tzuyu laughs like that all the time I don't care.

I rolled my eyes and stood up only to feel Tzuyu's arms around my waist. I smiled and looked at the calendar. 

Today was our anniversary. Tzuyu already knew which is why she was happy and hyper today. 

"You're too hyper and happy today" I joked. Causing me to get a kiss from her.

"Who cares," Tzuyu said. I giggled at her. When she wants too she can be cute or y or shy.

We went downstairs for the meeting Agent Rose came to us.

"Agent Tzuyu the meeting is in five minutes," Agent Rose said Tzuyu and I nodded.

Tzuyu was staring at a picture on her phone was a boy.

"Who is that?" I asked Tzuyu looked at me and smiled a little.

"My older brother," Tzuyu said. Her smile faded I was confused. She's always happy thinking about family.

"Where is he?" I asked I had never seen him. 

Tzuyu pointed up. I thought she meant up the building. But she showed me a picture of clouds. I then realized he died.

"How did he?" I asked her she would always tell me what happened even if she isn't ready to talk about it yet

"We were on a mission underwater trying to find the submarine of the other side we found it but......." Tzuyu drifted off.

I waited for her to continue. 

"An enemy spy came by and shot him twelve times," Tzuyu said. I couldn't stand that. 

I was about to ask her something when the meeting was starting.

Meeting Room 

No One's Pov

"Ok so starting from the conversation from last night" Agent Kim Jun Myeon better known as Suho said.

"Affirmative we last stated that ex-Agents Minatozaki Sana and Kim Min Seok was better known as Xiumin was fired for trying to ever take the Academy," Agent Chanyeol said

"Precisely from what we know they could have gone with the other side since they are ex-Agents of JYP academy," Agent Jennie said 

"That would describe how a bomb was in the building" Agent Min Yoongi or Suga said 

"And how only the best spies got the message," Agent Jackson said

"If that's the case then where in the world is their Academy" Agent Yugyeom said. Everyone looked at the map of South Kora Seoul and the world.

 

 

 

 

On the other side of South Korea, Seoul Gold was sitting in his chair.

"Send me my best Agents Sana and Xiumin," Gold said the sergeant nodded and left.

"Hahaha, no worries nothing will happen to youse. Well, nothing bad will happen to Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo or Mina. Don't worry Jihyo-yah you will be mine soon enough. As for the three of youse, my brothers will be more than happy to see youse hahaha" Gold said laughing like a madman