Backstory

Twice Spy AU

JYP Academy is an agency for spies. Well to become one at least. There are four best spies here their names are Yoo Jeongyeon, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, and Chou Tzuyu. Each one of them is skilled in different combats. 

Agent Jeongyeon is skilled in snipers. 

Agent Dahyun is skilled in sword combats. 

Agent Chaeyoung is skilled in hand to hand combat as well as weapons. 

Agent Tzuyu is skilled in all of the combats, especially in critical situations. 

She is a fast thinker and is good at creating weapons or bombs (If needed). 

Each one of them started training when they were young. Jeongyeon started training when she was ten years old. 

Dahyun started training when she nine. Chaeyoung started training when she was eight. 

And Tzuyu well she never trained. She was born into a family of retired spies. 

So she learned at a young age everything they learned. 

JYP first heard about Tzuyu because he was good friends with the Chou family. 

He went to go and see her. And he was amazed at her skills. "Wow," JYP said."Yeah we know we taught her from a young age," Mrs. Chou said "Would it be ok if I take her back to the agency," JYP asked.

"We don't mind as long as Tzuyu is treated as a normal girl," Mr. Chou said.

"Don't worry I will," JYP said. After that, he grew attached on Tzuyu. Then he meet the three of them. 

He put them together and they were inseparable. Something he loved.