Chapter 9

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and groaned.

 

I had a massive headache from last night, that's it I'm not drinking anymore because right now I feel like .

 

I looked around and noticed that I was in a random room in a strangers bed.

 

I flipped over and became face to face with my brown haired best friend do I did the only thing that seemed reasonable...I screamed.

 

Yes Momo was a lesbian and liked to flirt with me but I would of never thought she would make a move on me.

 

Did I just sleep with my best friend?

 

Momo immediately shoy up and looked around frantically.

 

"What's wrong? Are you okay? What happened?" She asked me continuously.

 

I looked down at myself and also realized that I was .

 

"YOU-" I stopped myself brfore I could say anything regrettable, maybe what I think didn't happen at all.

 

"What happened last night?" I asked.

 

"You were drunk last night, guys tried to make a moves on you so I took you upstairs for your own safety." She explained.

 

"Did anything happen last night?" I asked cautiously as I held the blanket tighter.

 

"No we didn't or naything that's what you're reffering to. You kept complaining it was hot until you took all your clothes off so I hid you under the covers." She looked at me weirdly.

 

Now that I think about it I kind of do remember being super hot and taking my clothes off then....kissing Momo?/

 

I kissed Momo.

 

I kissed Momo.

 

I kissed Momo, Hirai Momo and she pushed me away, now that I think about it that actually hurts.

 

"So we didn't do anything at all?" I asked again.

 

"Sana, just put your damn clothes on so we can leave, your mother and father are worried about you." She insisted.

 

I quickly zoomed around the room to quickly put my clothes on as Momo left. I totally forgot all about my parents and now they are gonna kill me. I raced out of the room with my shoes in my hand and noticed Momo talking to Jinyoung in the hallway.

 

"Momo I'm ready.' I said quietly.

 

Both Jinyoung and Momo turned to me and I noticed Jinyoung frowning, this guy never frowns.

 

"Come on get in the car, we don't want you getting into anymore trouble." She said annoyed.

 

I followed her down the stairs with my head down, kind of embarassed.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter