Chapter 3

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Mom I'm home!!" I yelled as I entered the house with Mark.

 

She walked out of the kitchen with her apron in and smiled.

 

"Hey hon, how did the game go, did Momo win?" She asked excitedly.

 

My mom loved Momo with a passion, she was like another daughter to her and Momo loved that. After Momo confessed to her parents that she was gay her mother rejected her. Her mother was a very Christian woman and was very anti-same anything. Soon her parents argued a lot about how her mother beagn mistreating her and they got a divorce so momo lived her father who loved and accepted her but Momo never really had a mother figure.

 

That where my mom comes in.

 

"Of course they won, Momo is like the best volleyball player apart from her sister." I rolled my eyes.

 

My momo looked over my shoulder and frowned as she pushed her brunette hair out of her face.

 

"Hello Mark." My mother said curtly.

 

"Mrs. Minatozaki." He responded.

 

"Mom we are going upstairs, Momo should be arriving a little while later." I said quickly as I pulled on Mark's hands.

 

"I'll be sure to give her a warm welcome!" My mother said cheerfully.

 

 

We went upstairs to my room and flopped onto the bed.

 

"I swear your has a crush on Momo or something." Mark said.

 

"Ew, no. She just really likes Momo, I've been friends with her since like Kindergarten and my momo has loved her ever since." I said.

 

"How did you guys meet?" Mark questioned.

 

"We were in the same class and this kid was bullying me and she sort of punched him." I giggled.

 

I heard the front door slam shut and footsteps in the living room.

 

"Think that could be your dyke friend?" Mark asked as he laid down beside me.

 

"Didn't that dyke friend steal your girlfriend in 10th grade?" I said annoyed.

 

That shut him up.

 

There was quiet downstairs and I couldn't tell if that was my dad or Momo that walked into my house since Momo had a key to my house.

 

"Mom who was that?" I yelled down stairs.

 

Silence.

 

"Mark come on." I beckoned him to follow to the kitchen.

 

We walked down the stairs and I immediately heard my mother giggling in the kitchen.

 

I walked inside and I noticed my mother standing there by the stove with Momo standing next to her with her hand on her shoulder and holding cookies in her other hand.

 

She doesn't bake me cookies when I ask her to.

 

I noticed Momo whisper something in my mother's ear and she began to turn bright red.

 

Nope I refuse to watch my best friend flirt with my mother.

 

"Mom you never bake me cookies." I scrowled.

 

They both turned around to look at me and I noticed Momo smirking at me.

 

"Oh well you had guest coming over so I decided to make some and I knew Momo loved sugar cookies." She smiled at Momo.

 

"Well I have to steal my best friend away so we can do homework." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Momo by her arm.

 

We got upstairs and flopped on my bed as I groaned.

 

"Momo how many times do I have to tell you don't flirt with my mom, she's way older than you." I glared up at her.

 

She shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter