Chapter 7

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you have something to wear to this party?" My mother asked as we walked around the mall that she practically dragged me too.

 

"I'll find something in my closet." I shrugged my shoulders as we sat down at the food court table.

 

"I swear your the exact opposite from when I was a teenager, all I did was party and go out with my friends." My mom nudged me.

 

"Well without my best friend I don't have many friends, she's the popular one." I said.

 

"Is there something going on between you and Momo? You guys are really close and ..." She trailed off as she drink her tea.

 

"She's my best friend?" I said more as a question.

 

"You don't sound too sure." She said quietly.

 

"Eh no mom she's my best friend she knows I'm not into things like that." I said disgusted.

 

"Okay if you say so." She replied.

 

I was going to say something but she beckoned for me to follow her as she got up from the table.

 

We walked into clothing store and began looking at things my size.

 

"We are going to find you something suitable for this party, oh and try  not to drink to much, make sure you have a designated driver." She said.

 

I hated telling my mother I was going to some places,  she soon went from a 43 year old to a 19 year old teenager.

 

"Don't worry I won't be drinking unlile someone who had to get drunk one night and then she ended up getting knocked up at the age of 17." I rolled my eyes.

 

"At least I married that man who knocked me up."  She replied.

 

My mom didn't have much teenage fun times because after she got pregnant with me her life was devoted to me. My dad found out that my mom is pregnant, he always there, he didn't leave my mom and even proposed to her a few years later.

 

"You shouldn't knocked of in the first place." I said.

 

"Are you wishing that you were never born?!" My mom said looked annoyed like an older sister.

 

"Oh my god mom what?" I asked.

 

She rolled her eyes as we got into the parking lot looking for the car. I talked to Nayeon earlier to find some things about the party which she was very excited.

 

Apparently some of the students in our school will be at the party which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter