Chapter 6

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Did I tell you that I hate Rose. I seriously hate that girl with a passion. I hated her smiled, her innocent look, the way everyone loved her, I hated how she was so nice to me.

 

I glared at her from the back seat as she skipped out of the school building, hoped into the passenger seat and placed a big wet kiss on Momo's cheek.

 

I hate her so much. I hated her before Momo and I got into the fight I just always feel like she wants to take Momo away from me and I can't have that.

 

"Can I please spend the night at your house Momo? I don't want to go home tonight." Rose asked.

 

What the hell? Momo better say no.

 

"I don't know I would have to ask my dad, last time you spent the night, you woke up my dad." I notice Momo smirk.

 

I cleared my throat and Rose whipped her head around and grinned at me.

 

I will hate her until I drop dead even after that I'll still hate her.

 

"Hi Sana I haven't talked to youu in so long!" She said.

 

That's because I don't want to talk to you.

 

"Yeah I know it's been a while." I rolled my eyes.

 

I heard Momo chuckle at peer at me through the mirror for a quick second.

 

Rose leaned forward and began planting kisses on Momo's neck and smirked into her neck.

 

Why was my house so far?!

 

Jealousy was fiiling me up and it was pissing me off.

 

"Momo stop the car." I snapped.

 

She pulled over nad looked back at me with curiosity.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked.

 

"I think I'd rather walked the rest of the way home than watch you and your little pet make goo goo eyes at each other." I spat as I hopped out the car. I began walking home which suprisingly I wasn't that far from my house.

 

 

I didn't look back to see if they were still sitting there but I didn't care, I wasn't just going to sit there and watch as Rose had her tongue all on Momo.

 

Why the hell was I so jealous? Momo has dated plenty of girls before and I didn't have any problem with it I think. Probably because Momo and I are going through something and this is Rose's opportunity to steal Momo away.

 

I walked up to my doorstep and opened the door.

 

"Sana is that you?" I heard my mother shout from the kitchen.

 

"Yeah." I grunted as I walked into the kitchen.

 

I sat at the kitchen table and put my head down.

 

"No h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter