Chapter 4

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

My alarm went off at 6:30 am and I groaned. Usually I woke up at 7:30 and Momo would pick me up and dangerously speed to school but today wouldn't be like that. Today was alone.

 

I climbed downstairs in my pajamas and walked into the kitchen where my mother and father were talking.

 

"Hey Sana, I didn't get to see you last night since you went to bed so early." My dad smiled.

 

"Can you drive me to school today?" I asked.

 

"Sure, Momo isn't pick you up?" He asked.

 

My mom smacked him in the back of the head with a newspaper and glared.

 

"Oh um nevermind." He looked awkwardly.

 

I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs to get ready.

 

I hopped into the shower and thought aqbout how this school day was going to go. It was going to be weird without Momo since I did almost everything with her.

 

I sighed and hopped out of the shower and got dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a real sweater and went downstairs with my golden hair in a bun.

 

'Are you ready Sana?" My father asked as he grabbed his car keys.

 

I nodded, grabbed my book bag and headed out the door. My mom waved to us from the door as we pulled out of the drive way.

 

After a long Silence in the car my father finally spoke.

 

'I know you and Momo will get back together, that type of friendship is irreplaceable." He said.

 

"waht are you going to start singing Beyonce dad?" I rolled my eyes.

 

"If I get my point across then yes."

 

"I get it, you don't need to sing."

 

 

We pulled up to the school and there was a large crowd of kids in front of the building, gathering around something.

 

"Sana you think that is?" My dad asked.

 

"Probably someone fighting, see you later dad." I voiced as I hopped out the car and walked toward the school building, away from the large crowd.

 

"Just ing hit her dude!" I heard someone say.

 

I stopped in my tracks and turned toward the crowd of students. It was very rare for a guy and a girl to be fighting in this school but if it were a guy and a girl, the girl was always Momo.

 

Momo was a very tough kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter