Part 2 : Story from Her Side

Unexpected Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...See you around." he said and ran towards the bus.

"I doubt it."  Jihyo whispered to herself looking at his retreating figure. She looked at  him until he disappeared.

She felt happy to had help someone, even though it also put her in a dangerous position. Lost in thought, she didn't even realize that Dongjun was approaching her.

Dongjun is the resort manager and also one of Jihyo's closest friends. He's like a younger brother to Jihyo. Dongjun heard from one of the workers that Jihyo invited a man into her room last night, and it seem true as he watched her talk and say goodbye to a man.

"Who is that?" Dongjun asked her when he was standing besides Jihyo.

"Yah! You surprised me!" Jihyo yelled when she was startled by Dongjun's presence. Her heart beated faster and her breath was uneven. Jihyo hit his arm playfully.

"Is that him Noona?" Dongjun ask when she didn't answer his previous question.

"What are you talking about?" Jihyo asked him, trying to figure out what he meant.

"So, it is true then..." Dongjun said looking at Jihyo with you-are-so-busted look.

"What is true, Dongjun-ah?", Jihyo asked while sporting a blank expression.

"Well, I heard that you let a man enter your room last night. Is that true? That is him, isn't it Jihyo-yah?" Dongjun asked her with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Nothing happened Dongjun-ah. I just let him sleep on the bed...", Jihyo said.

"What ?! You slept with him?!" Dongjun exclaimed, before Jihyo could finish her words. Jihyo quickly covered his mouth.

"Yah! Would you listen to me first?!" Jihyo asked him with her hand still covering his mouth. Jihyo only let go of her hand when Dongjun nodded his head.

"It isn't what you are thinking. Yes, I did let him sleep on the bed, BUT, I slept on the couch. Nothing happened, and I really mean  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happened last night." Jihyo explained.

"I know NOTHING happened but what if SOMETHING would've happened to you noona? What will I answer to your family? You know that you shouldn't even do that in the first place, right? This isn't like you Jihyo,  to do something so reckless." Dongjun said with worried eyes.

"I'm sorry Dongjun-ah. I know I shouldn't do stuff like that, but I couldn't help it. I felt so bad for the guy, and he seemed harmless to me. So I just had to help. That's all. Sorry Dongjun-ah for making you worried.", Jihyo could see that Dongjun was concern about her safety, and she is thankful for that.

"Next time when you are in that kind of situation, you should call me for help instead of offering someone to sleep in your room noona." Dongjun said with a pouting face. He wants her to count on him for anything. 

"I know you are busy since the meeting will be next week, but I promise Dongjun-ah, Next time I'll call you for help. However, he seem like didn't recognize me.", Jihyo said tilted her head with a frown.

"He didn't? Perhaps he didn't into our field noona. Anyways , I'm sorry because I can't accompany you today. I have a meeting with the management department and I'm not quite sure when it will end. I might be able to do that tomorrow.", Dongjun said.

Both of them took a seat in the lobby when they realized they have been standing up this whole time, since the beginning of the conversation. One of the workers  serve some drink for them when Dongjun request for some. Jihyo just nodded her head and enjoy her drink.

"Jihyo-yah , can you review some documents for me in advance? I'll show you the papers after the meeting ends. I just don't want to have  any mistakes on our meeting next week." Dongjun said with  concern.

Song Jihyo is actually the CEO of Song Enterprise, which handles most of the grand hotels and resorts all around Asia, including the one she's  staying in right now. Song Enterprise is  also one of the top companies  producing electric and electronic device.

Jihyo even owns shares of  a few famous clothing lines, has and is collaborating with a few famous designers  in Korea, all with the help of one of her best trusted employees. She also owns a few shopping malls, and she's planning to expand her business by building another one soon.

Jihyo is one of the most successful people  in the business field, which makes her the most successful among businesswoman in Korea. She even manage to double the profit of the company within two years after she took over the CEO position from her father.

 

she own the company because she is the only daughter of Mr and Mrs Song, but she has the talents and skills in handling a business. The directors in the company and most of the shareholder do not agree to hand over the CEO position to her, just because she is a woman.

However, she prove them wrong by bringing the company to its peak. She even maintain the profit earn per years and increasing the company value for a few years now. For the same years too, she planning to expand the business that will bring the company into a new level.

"Dongjun-ah, you do know that I'm on vacation right now, don't you?", Jihyo said, smiling toward him. She can see that Dongjun is nervous of making mistake.

"I know noona, but you do kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter