Part 4 : His Story

Unexpected Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo Bin arrived at his house and greed by his mother. She hug him because she missed him a lot, even when the last time she saw him is before he went to his vacation. He went to his room and get ready for dinner. Woo Bin never forget about her even a bit.

"How your holiday Woo Bin-ah? Aren't you supposed to arrived yesterday?", his father ask him during dinner.

"I'm sorry dad. Something come out.", Woo Bin said. He then told the whole story that happen to him during his vacation.

"Did you just said that you slept with a girl?!", his mother got surprised, and half screaming. He didn't even able to finish his story.

"It wasn't like that mum. We did sleep in one room, but I sleep on the bed while she took the couch.", Woo Bin explain.

"Does she know who you are Woo Bin? Or did you tell her anything?", his father ask him, worried if Jihyo just took advantage of him.

"Don't worry dad, she doesn't seem like she know me at all, and I didn't tell her anything about me. We just sleep and eat in silence.", Woo Bin said.

"Are you sure son?", his father try to confirm.

"I'm absolutely sure about it. She just want to help me.", Woo Bin said and continue the dinner.

"Perhaps we have to send her our thanks. What's her name?", Woo Bin mother ask.

"About that, mum. I didn't get her name. I just remember to ask her when I already inside the bus.", Woo Bin said and scratching back of his neck, embarrassed.

"She must be a beauty that you forget to ask her name, isn't she?", her mother . His parents just laugh at him when they can see that he is embarrassed.

The continue their dinner with a very happy atmosphere. He finally back to his home.

Three days before he took the CEO position, he went to the living room and turn on the television after he take a seat on the couch. When nothing interesting to watch, his eyes looked around the room and saw a pile of magazine on the table. He decided to took one to read. As he sorting the magazine, one magazine cover catch his attention.

"Mum, I think I knew what her name now.", Woo Bin said with her eyes stick to the magazine cover.

His mother heard him from the living room. She then stand up and went to her son, wondering what could possible the thing that he talking about. She took the seat beside him on the couch and look at the magazine that Woo Bin holding.

"Do you still remember the story that I told you and dad the other day? The story about the lady that helps me?", Woo Bin said looking at his mother.

"The one that you forget to ask what her name is, right? What about her?", his mother ask him with a frown on her forehe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter