Three’s a charm

Unexpected Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I still can’t believe we’re meeting again, out of all people...you and I...isn’t it crazy?” Says Jihyo with enthusiasm and disbelief. 

“Three times the charm” Woobin relays as he wipes his mouth clean. He ordered all sorts of desserts after their meal, because honestly he wanted to keep talking to her. 

 

..She tilts her head, confusion evident in her face. Woobin notices and looks down to let out a secretive chuckle.

 

“We’ve met twice before, this is our third time seeing each other and I’m hoping it’s not the last” (small pause) ... “My mother told me we first met when we were kids, I don’t know what was the occasion, probably business things involving our family..”

“Wow...and after all those years passed, we met in the weirdest way.” 

They take a moment to look at each other and then both burst out laughing.

“Hmm, yes...it was a very unusual encounter but definitely one for the books.”

They laugh a bit more, their thoughts going to that day that rekindle what was meant to happen. They were bound to meet, one way or another..their families have ties and their peculiar way of meeting was too special to not see the person again. Woobin would’ve made sure to find her.

 

 

 

It is late midnight and woobin is staring up at his ceiling laying down in bed, fidgeting and moving around. He looks like a giddy boy biting down on his thumbnail, he will never show this side to anyone only to himself and also to ...

 “Omma, she is so funny” he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter