Part 3 : Reunion

Unexpected Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the last day Jihyo in the island, she is planning to buy some souvenir for her family, and relatives. Jihyo also brought a gift for some of her worker, that include her secretary. She made Dongjun accompany her and treat him some lunch and dinner, since she going back home tomorrow.

Jihyo might not going to see him after this, except for their meeting this week, but that is based on work, not personally. She want to stay longer but she knew a lot of works awaiting for her to settle later.

Jihyo become more approachable, but the strict part of her remain the same. However, she become more calm now. The next day, Jihyo went boarding into the plane and took her seat. She spend her time with sleeping during the whole flight.

She was welcome by her family once she land. They spend their time chat a bit and she took her time to distribute the souvenir once she reach her parents house. She will be back the day after tomorrow to her own house, since she will start working by then.

She hand over the gift for her relatives to her parents and ask them if them could help her give it around. Since they saw Jihyo is back to the old her, they agree to help her distribute the gift. They also able to see her smile again.

Jihyo went back to her house the day before she back to work. She spend her time tidy up the house and buy some groceries. Her maid only will be start working tomorrow, and she have food from her parents before she went back that day.

The next day, Jihyo eat her breakfast and drive to the company. She usually drive by her own, even though her father recommend for her to find a driver. The moment she arrived at the company, she called her secretary, asking for some hand.

Her secretary quickly went down to the parking lot and Jihyo hand her half of the souvenir and carry the other half by herself. Jihyo put it on her secretary desk and ask her to distribute it based on the name stated. She also got one of the gift.

Jihyo continue her work as usual. However, she is a lot busier today since she just took her vacation before. She had her meeting with their client and travel a lot for their new project. She even have a meeting with Dongjun and luckily he didn't do any mistake.

Jihyo even invite him personally for lunch after the meeting. Even though she is busy, she still spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter