Part 1 : Rainy Day

Unexpected Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Woo Bin arrived at the island. It is his last chance to go backpacking. He would always do these independent travels when studying abroad, but he never done it in Korea. After this, he might not be able to do this anymore since he will be busy with work.

He is the heir of Kim Enterprise, and soon to be the CEO of the company, replacing his father. His family owns most of the five stars restaurant franchises in South Korea. Even though he is the heir, his identity is kept hidden. This is because they have a lot of competitors in the business.

When Woo Bin was little, he was almost involved in an accident caused by one of the family's competitor. From that point on they decided to keep his identity hidden until it is the right time to reveal it. That is also the reason why he studied abroad.

Woo Bin's family is very humble and not the type to show off. He arrived to Korea a few weeks ago, and he just wanted to feel some freedom before being tied up with the position.

He is in love with the beautiful nature scenery provided by the island and Woo Bin knew he wouldn't find it anywhere else. That is why he chose this island to travel to. He kept walking down the road when he could see that he was approaching the beautiful beach.

He seated himself under a shade and enjoyed the wide ocean blue. Without realizing it, he had fallen asleep. He was really tired from the walk.

Woo Bin was surprised when he felt a drop hit his face. At first he just shrugged it off, but the raindrops kept falling down on him. He got up and rubbed his eyes. He took his bag and just then the rain started to pour down heavily. He ran to the bus stop near a resort that he saw previously.

It is his last day of vacation since he has to go back to Seoul tomorrow. However, luck was not on his side for the day. Not only is he drench from the rain, but his phone is out of battery.

Woo Bin cursed to himself because he knew that today his plans will not go smoothly. He even woke up late for today's adventure, because he forgot to set the alarm. Woo Bin really cursed his luck and was hopeful something good would happen, but there's no signs of that happening thus far.

Woo Bin sat under the bus stand, waiting for the rain to stop. However, it looks like it will not stop pouring any time soon, and the sun is starting to set. The sky keeps getting darker and his anxiety kept getting bigger. For the past few hours, he didn't even see a single bus pass by.

He decided to go to the nearby resort and see if there's a room available. Woo Bin took his backpack and ran to the resort's main lobby. He looked at the sky once again, clearly the rain was not planning on stopping. He sigh and dry himself a bit before going to the registration counter.

Unfortunately, all the rooms are occupied and there isn't any available. There's nothing he can do now except wait for the bus to arrive. Woo Bin asked the worker at the counter if he could stay at the lobby until the rain stops and they allowed him to.

He went to the shop that's in the lobby and bought himself some food to eat, since he skipped his lunch. Woo Bin took a seat and ate his dinner in his drench outfit. He started to feel cold so he took out his towel from his bag to cover himself.

It's getting late and the rain showed no sign of stopping. Woo Bin just sighed to himself. Not far from Woo Bin's seat, a lady had been looking at him since he entered the lobby. She has been sitting near the window in the lobby for a while now.

She was actually planning to take a walk on the beach but the rain started to pour then. Rather going back to her room, she decided to watch the rain and read a book online while in the lobby. When she saw Woo Bin entering the lobby, she suddenly felt pity towards him, and she knew that all the rooms in the resort are already occupied. She stood up and approached him.

"Excuse me, sorry to disturb you, but would you like to sleep with me tonight?", she said.

Woo Bin's eyes widen. He never would've thought that anyone would offer something like that to a stranger. He couldn't even believe how low she was being. However, she doesn't look like the girls that he used to play with before. But he knows he can get any girl with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter