Chapter 8

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 8

Jealousy?

Am I loosing readers lately? Haha here's one chapter!!
======================================================

The next morning...

GuiGui and Aaron were still soundly asleep. Five minutes later, GuiGui slowly woke up. She look at the person beside her, he was still asleep. GuiGui stared at Aaron and started touching his forehead and then moving down to his nose and then to his mouth. When GuiGui wanted to move down to his chin, Aaron suddenly grab GuiGui's hand and put it on his cheeks. GuiGui thought he was dreaming so she wanted to let go of the grip. Instead Aaron hold it tighter.

" Morning... Are you mermised by my handsome face that you can't resist to touch it? " Aaron asked mischievously.

GuiGui slightly blushed and replied back, " Sir... your breath is so stinky why don't you brush your teeth first? "

Aaron then kissed GuiGui's forehead and then walked to his bathroom to have his teeth brushed.

" I made breakfast! Faster come and eat! " GuiGui shouted.

A glass of orange juice was laid on the table and a plate of sausage and two eggs.

" Did you put salt in my drink? " Aaron asked.

" Heehee... Maybe?"

After eating breakfast Aaron went to the kitchen to help GuiGui with washing the plates. Aaron stood beside GuiGui and helped her. Aaron and GuiGui both wanted to grab the sponge... Aaron's hand was on top of GuiGui's hand...

" Erm... " Both of them started.

Aaron quickly removed his hand and apologise, " I'm sorry..."

" No... it's not your fault! You don't have to apologise!" GuiGui answered.

______________________________________________________
After they finished washing the plates...

" Do you want too watch this movie with me? Today there is no school... you should be free right? " Aaron asked GuiGui hoping GuiGui would agree.

" Okay!!... since I got nothing to do. " GuiGui replied.

1 hour later...

The movie then showed a scene where a teenage girl wearing her school uniform and her teacher kissing passionately in the teacher's office. At this point, GuiGui and Aaron remembered their kiss too. (Chapter 6)

" Erm... This kiss seems familiar... " Aaron blurted out.

" Ya... " GuiGui answered.

Aaron's and GuiGui's POV
Stupid mouth!!
End of POV

Both of them continued to watch the movie in silence. Half an hour have past, GuiGui's eyes were closed... she was sleeping! Aaron saw her head lying on the sofa so he carefully placed her head on his shoulders. Suddenly GuiGui's phone vibrated. Aaron wanted to open her message but the other side of him told him not to interfere into GuiGui's privacy. Aaron gave in and opened the message.

From: Wang Zi

Hey my little ghostie! I'm coming back to Taiwan! How are you doing? Love, your one and only prince.

Aaron POV
Little ghostie?! Your one and only prince?! Who is he!!? Is he GuiGui's boyfriend?
End of POV

Aaron felt angry after he read the message. He immediately replied back,

To Wang Zi

I'm fine.

After which he deleted the message Wang Zi sent.

______________________________________________________

Please Comment!!!

GuiGui would be acting in 终极三国 as 黄月英!!
In episode 44... Episode 44 is NOT OUT yet fyi!! It sould be out on Saturday. The preview is out and GuiGui is in it!
Here's the link... for those who want to watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvlGv9krgJU&feature=related
GuiGui's part is at the back if you do not want to watch the front part of the show!