Chapter 19

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 19

What's Jiro and GuiGui's relationship?

GuiGui immediately break apart from Aaron and dress herself neatly. She quickly button up the buttons on her shirt while Aaron quickly wore his shirt. The door clicked open…

“ Lunnie! ” Hebe called and hugged Aaron.

“ Back so fast? ” Aaron asked.

“ I missed you! Did you miss me? ”

“ Yeah… ” Aaron gave a fake smile.

“ I bought a shirt for you… but I don’t know if it could fit into your size… ”

“ Shirt? ”

“ Yeah… I took a long time searching the perfect one for you! ”

“ Oh… Thanks… ”

“ Try it now! ”

“ Here? ”
“ What do you think? Don’t worry! GuiGui had already seen Jiro shirtless so many times! ”

Aaron glared at GuiGui… ‘WHO THE HELL IS JIRO AND WHY DID SHE SEE HIM SHIRTLESS… SO MANY TIMES? ’ He thought.

“ Speaking of Jiro, he would be coming back here from New York next week. I suggest that he can come to our house and stay… since you know, his parents are not living in Taiwan. ”

“ Where does he sleep in? We got no room left! ” Aaron protested.

“ He can share a room with Gui! When they were young, Jiro is always topless when sleeping beside GuiGui… ”

This time, Aaron gave a second glare… ‘ THAT’S EVEN WORST! ’ His thoughts were only thinking about Jiro and GuiGui’s relationship.

“ Okie end of story let me see you change from the shirt NOW ! ”

Stop… If he change infront of Hebe… that means she get to see his body. Nothing wrong. But all the red marks made by GuiGui a moment ago… Aaron tried to think of a excuse so that he do not need to wear the shirt. He thank Hebe and went straight to his room.

“ What’s wrong with him? ”

“ Maybe he is just too tired. I’m feeling tired too! Goodnight! ” GuiGui said and dashed back to her own room.

That night, Aaron laid on his bed and thought. “ Jiro. GuiGui. What is their relationship?! If Jiro is going to snatch GuiGui from me… I will have a battle with him till the end Wu Ying Jie! You are MINE and no one elses! ”

=====================

though it's a sort chapter... but i hope you can comment!
HAPPY READING!