Chapter 5

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 5

Explanations

Hey guys ! I'm back to post another chapter! I did not update yesterday so I decided to post 2 chapters.

Hope you like it!!
___________________________________________________________

Aaron moved closer trying to...

GuiGui thought that Aaron was trying to kiss her, so she closed her eyes waiting patiently for his lips. Instead Aaron just wipe off the dirt of GuiGui's face.

" Stupid... are you thinking that I will kiss you? ", Aaron aked mischeviously.GuiGui came back to reality immediately after she heard his voice.

" Can't I close my eyes for a while, you idoit!" GuiGui answered feeling a little embarrased.

Aaron continued making fun of GuiGui, " Haha... did you close your eyes at the wrong timing?"

GuiGui quickly get up from Aaron's laps and walked back to her room. GuiGui sat down on chair and started to do her homework.

__________________________________________________________

" Finally the last question...Wait... how am I going to solve this?! I should have listened to that jerk's lesson instead of writting notes to MeiMei!" GuiGui mumbled to herself.

" Should I ask him? It won't hurt anyway..." GuiGui convinced herself. She went out her room taking her homework with her and decided to ask Aaron. She found him sleeping on the couch.

" He was sleeping so peacefully... should I go and wake him?" GuiGui thought to herself. She decided to leave him to his sleep and quietly walk back to her room.

Before she could walk back... a pair of forceful arms pulled her. She found herself landing on the same position a while ago.

" Hey Mister arrogant!? What are you trying to do? Could you please let me go! " GuiGui shouted.

" Hey chatter-box since when did my nickname become so long?" Aaron asked smirking.

" For the first and the last time! I have a proper name and it is definetly not called chatter-box!" GuiGui said feeling a little pissed off.

" Just let me hug you for a while? please..." Aaron said in a soft tone.

" Why?! Go to a pub and find your friends then! Or maybe you can find a girl and pay her which you can hug the whole day!" GuiGui answered back.

" You are different. But whenever I'm with you I feel that you are actually your sister. We met during high school and we used to quarrel with each other. Ever since it started to become a habit and when she did not come to school, I felt so empty. No one was there to quarrel with me. I confessed my feelings and she confessed hers to. We started dating but later she spent very little time with me due to some business." Aaron said.

" Hmm... I see... so CAN I GO NOW?" GuiGui asked.

" Can you just lend me a listening ear?"

" Fine! On one condition... you must help me in my homework first, pointing towards it."

" That's easy..."

" Wait... I've a question... You said you did not want to teach for some stupid reason right? Can you tell me what is it?"

" Ya... my grandfather was the principal of the school so he challenged me in teaching for 1 year. If I complete this challenge, he promised to buy a bungalow for Hebe and I to stay alone... but I think I don't need it anymore."

GuiGui got curious and asked, " Why?"

" Your sister are always on business trips, late night meetings...she does not even have time for me..."

" Oh ya... me too...
Pinching GuiGui's cheeks, " I just found out that you are cuter then your sister."

" It's pain you know! You were a angel just now you know! Since when did you..."

GuiGui got interrupted by a Aaron lips. Aaron kisses GuiGui's forehead and bid her a goodnight.
GuiGui was then left siting on the couch... speechless.

________________________________________________________

Next day in school...

" Please hand in all your homework to the front." Mr Yan shouted.

GuiGui just remembered that she did not complete the last question and that was the question with the most marks.

GuiGui did not think and just stood up and shouted, " Idoit! You said you will help me with the last question if I gave a listening ear!"

Everybody in the class looked at GuiGui with the question: Are you calling Mr Yan an idoit?

GuiGui laughed awanlenly and answered, " Haha... Erm... I just woke up from my dream. Sorry..."

Aaron went to GuiGui's table and asked, " Miss, where is your homework?"

GuiGui POV
You said that you should help me in the last question!
End of POV

Aaron POV
Just take your homework out will you? I help you finished it this morning!
End of POV

GuiGui slowly fished out the homework from her bag and started to flip to the last question. It was all done!

" Class dismissed! I would like to see the class head in my office."

Evarybody went for their break time. GuiGui was left following Aaron back to his office. When she went in... a jaw immediately droppped.

" Your office is so BIG!" GuiGui shouted.

" That's cause my grandfather is the principal of this school." Aaron said closing GuiGui's jaw.

" So? What am I supposed to do?"

" Aren't you going to thank me for the homework?"

" I exchanged it for my ears so what is there to thank about?"

Out of a sudden, GuiGui's stomach let out a small growl. Aaron chuckled a little and asked,

" Are you hungry? "

" Do you still need to ask? Isn't it obvious? "

" I have some chips here do you want it? "

GuiGui nodded happily like a child and snatched the packet of chips from Aaron's hands. Aaron laughed at her and gently patted her head.

" Eat slowly, or you will get choked! " Aaron warned.

GuiGui said something but wasn't clear enough.

" Doyouevencare? "

" Don't talk with your mouth full... you're really a chatter-box! "

GuiGui swallowed hard and started talking once again.

" Do you even care? "

" Hmm... "

" I'm waiting... "

" If it is about you... my answer would be yes."
___________________________________________________________

Please comment!=D