Chapter 11

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 11

With different people, but same feelings

Sorry guys my first time meant more like a kiss and bathing together…
Anyways… MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

_________________________________________________

The next day in class, during their break time…

YaTou, DaYa, MeiMei and XiaoJie were trying to make GuiGui a little happy. They noticed that GuiGui was not her normal self. Just then Wang Zi came in the classroom and noticed GuiGui’s sadness.

“ Gui, are you okay? ” Wang Zi asks politely.

“ I’m fine… ” GuiGui answered.

“ Pack your bag! I’m bringing you to a place…”

“ But… school’s not over yet! ”

Before GuiGui could say another word, Wang Zi puts all GuiGui’s textbooks and her pencil case into her bag and then passes it to her.

“ Wang Zi… are we gonna skip school? ”

“ Ya… you can say that. I have pack my stuff already, let’s go. ”

With that Wang Zi pulled GuiGui’s hand and ran out of the classroom. DaYa, MeiMei, XiaoJie and YaTou looked at them left without a word. ‘

“ Is she going to be ok with Wang Zi ? ” MeiMei asked.

“ MeiMei don’t worry, she is going to be fine, with Wang Zi. ” DaYa answered.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Break time was over and all the students were already in the class. Aaron stepped in and saw 2 empty seats. He noticed that they were GuiGui and Wang Zi’s seat.

“ Where are Wang Zi and GuiGui? ” Aaron asked.

YaTou, XiaoJie, MeiMei and DaYa answered Aaron at the same time.

“ Library! ”

“ Computer Lab! ”

“ Gym! ”

“ Sick Bay! ”

“ Where exactly are they!? ” Aaron asked.

DaYa stood up and explained ‘ clearly’.

“ Erm… they went to the library and then to the computer lab… ”

“ How about the gym and sick bay? ” Aaron asked. He could already tell that DaYa was lying.

YaTou thought of an excuse and answered, “ Wang Zi injured at the gym so GuiGui brought him to the sick bay! ”

“ Oh…” Aaron said, like he was buying their story.

“ Let’s start our class then. ” Aaron said feeling a little hurt.

Wang Zi and GuiGui were enjoying themselves on the other hand. Wang Zi bought 2 ice-cream and brought her to their favourite place.

“ Remember when we were young, I would take you to this place whenever you have any problems? ” Wang Zi asked.

“ Yeah… and we will wait for the fast train to arrive and shout out all our problems! ”

“ Wait Gui… I see the train coming already! Are you ready? ” Wang Zi asked.

“ Yes!! ” GuiGui answered, feeling a little excited.

“ 3,2,1… Here it comes!! ”

“ I hate you!! ” GuiGui shouted out loud and felt a little better.

After the train left, Wang Zi looked at GuiGui feeling a little puzzled.

“ Why do you always say I hate you when the train comes? At first it is your sister that bothers you… ”

FYI
Wang Zi was the boy that lived next door from GuiGui when she was 16. Ever sice Hebe doesn’t come back home often and her parents death , GuiGui started to get lonely and had nobody to talk to and she did not have many friends. One day Wang Zi took the courage and ask her to be his friend… he taught GuiGui not to bottle up her feelings and shout it all out. He took her to one place to shout out her problems. After that, she felt so much better already and returned to her bubbly-self. She even made good friends, which are YaTou, MeiMei, XiaoJie and DaYa now.

Wang Zi and GuiGui also took this time to catch up with one another. They were very happy talking and giggling . Sadly GuiGui only treated Wang Zi as a good friend only. They chatted until the sky became dark and Wang Zi offered to send GuiGui home. They were just downstairs the apartment only. At this point, Hebe and Aaron were also there, holding hands.

GuiGui could see Aaron and Hebe very clearly but Wang Zi couldn’t see because his back was facing them. Aaron saw Wang Zi and GuiGui coming back together with broad smiles on their faces.

“ Wow! GuiGui and Wang Zi are so cute! Aren’t they? ” Hebe randomly asked.

“ You know Wang Zi ? ” Aaron asked back.

“ Of course! Wang Zi was our neighbour last time. Wang Zi usually visits GuiGui and GuiGui would always be so happy whenever he came. ”

Aaron kept very quiet and stared at them with jealousy and anger. On the other other hand, GuiGui saw Aaron talking to Hebe ( but could not listen to their comversation) also felt the same as Aaron, jealousy and anger too.

GuiGui then purposely made Aaron even jealous. She ruffles Wang Zi’s hair softly and gave a small peck on Wang Zi’s cheek.

“ Good night! See you tomorrow in school! ” GuiGui said.

“ You too… ” Wang Zi said, smiling.

After which, Wang Zi left , GuiGui then headed to the lift. She knew Aaron and Hebe would be there but when she saw them, she pretended that she did not know that they were standing there since just now.

“ Hi sis! ” GuiGui greeted cheerfully.

“ Hmm… dating Wang Zi ? ” Hebe asked.

“ No… we are just friends only… ” GuiGui answered, smirking at Aaron.

Hebe’s phone begin to ring and she excused herself to answer the call.

Aaron and GuiGui were standing there looking at each other while Hebe was answering phone call.

Aaron’s POV
How dare you go out with Wang Zi and skip your lessons in school! Do you know I was waiting for you at home? I woke up early to prepare benato for you and waited for you in my office but you did not even show up!! You were actually having fun with Wang Zi… Wang Zi!!!

End of POV

GuiGui’s POV

You stupid Aaron! That day I came back I saw you kissing Hebe! How can you kiss at the living room… and INFRONT of me!! I came back early just to see this? How can you do this to me?!

End of POV

Aaron decided to confront GuiGui.

“ Why did you skip classes? ”

“ It’s not school hours now… you’ve got no right to ask me. ” GuiGui answered coldly.

“ Have fun with Wang Zi then! ” Aaron said feeling pissed.

“ Then have fun with my sister! ” GuiGui shot back.

===========================================================

Hey guys! It's a 4 days since I have updated!
How was your christmas? Anyways, I was a little busy these days...
The next chapter would start to get more interesting I promise!!!
PlEase Comment!!!
=DDD