Chapter 30

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 30

A ending

Hey guys, I will be updating I'm in love with my brother in law 2 in Undercovers in love. And winglin wouldn't allow me to create another new account =(

To:

- random person
So sorry but I think after I finisk I'm in love with my brother in law 2 I will then continue this story with a different plot. Cause I am lack of inspiration right now for Undercovers in love.

and a big thank you to other readers for supporting my story. Enjoy.

Clover55.

Aaron broke off the kiss and whispered in GuiGui’s ears.

“ Let’s go before you get a cold. ”

“ Hee hee… it rhymes. ” GuiGui giggled.

“ Let’s get home now! ” Aaron said.

After they reached home~ (p.s: it’s a little ridiculous
that they didn’t dry themselves)

Aaron immediately reach for the towel in the bathroom and wrap it around GuiGui’s wet body.

“ You better shower first. ” Aaron said pushed GuiGui into the bathroom.

“ Okie. ” GuiGui said. With that she went into the bathroom.

Both of them had already taken their shower and they are now resting on the sofa.

“ Lun, you said that there you wanted to be a doctor right? ” GuiGui asked.

“ Yeah. I’ve got my cert anyway. ” Aaron replied.

“ How? ”

“ I got it when I was away in the university of Cambridge,

I took the medical course. ” Aaron said.

“ I didn’t work in the hospital after I graduated as Grandpa said that he would let me be with Hebe once I complete teaching for one year. ”

“ Then tomorrow I will sign the registration form and send in my results. ”

“ I’ll go with you tomorrow. ”

“ Okay. ” GuiGui said and laid her head on Aaron’s chest.

The next morning at the medical centre(whatever you call the place you register for trainee)

“ Thank you Wu Ying Jie, you will start your lessons at this Ph hospital the next week. ” The recep explained and gave her some forms.

“ Fill this up andgive it to the head nurse next week. ” She added.

“ Thanks. ” GuiGui said.

Outside the building…

“ Now I can be with you Aaron Yan! ” GuiGui said smiling.

Aaron could not resist and kisses GuiGui’s lips.
Just then, GuiGui’s cellphone rang. They broke away as GuiGui answered her phone. Aaron was left there sulking.
‘ Who dares to disturb our kiss? ’ Aaron thoughts.

Phone converstion~
GuiGui: Hello

Daya: Gui, we would be having sisters meeting later. Very important. Come to usual café.

GuiGui: Is it really very important?

DaYa: It is really very important!!! Come here ASAP All of
us are here already.

GuiGui: Why am I always always always the last one to know

Daya: CAUSE YOU NEVER ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

GuiGui: Chill Daya! I can hear you.

Daya: Gui meet you here kay

GuiGui: Yup
End of phone conversation.

“ Who called? ” Aaron said with a little hint of anger.

“ Erm… it’s DaYa. ” GuiGui scratched a head. A moment ago he was happy and now he is showing a black face.

“ For what? ”

“ Sister’s meeting at the usual café . Can you home
first? ”

“ Why can’t I follow? ”

“ It’s a girl’s thing and the rule is no boys allowed. ”

“ Well then I will hed towards the pub and… ”

“ Don’t you dare Yan Ya Lun! ”

GuiGui pinches Aaron’s nose when she said that.

“ Okay I am off. If you go there then… I will wear my short dress that I wore for graduation night and meet you
there later. ”

“ Fine fine… I’m going no where else but home. But you must promise me that you go no where else but that
Café and straight back home. Deal? ”

“ Deal. ” Aaron gave a peck on GuiGui’s head and fetched her there.

At the café

“ Gui what told you so long to come? ” MeiMei said.

“ Erm … ” GuiGui hesitated to answer.

“ By the looks, it must be Aaron! C’mon Daya you called us here for? ” YaTou said.

“ Well , today I’m going to announce something. I’m pregnant. And yes, it’s AoQuan’s and we are going to get married soon. ” Daya said all in one breadth.

“ Does Aunty and Uncle Chou allows it? ” MeiMei asked

“ Yep. We already asked for their consent and my parents agreed. ”

“ How on earth did they agree to it? I thought the last boyfriend you had was immediately rejected? ” XiaoJie asked.

“ Quite true but AoQuan’s dad and my dad were actually good friends when they are younger so both parties agreed. ” Daya said happily.

“ Cool! ” GuiGui break in.

“ I feel happy for the both of you. When will I be getting your invitation? ” MeiMei asked.

“ Soon. So Xiao Jie anything happen between you and… ”

After hearing that, Xiao Jie immediately blushed.With that the girls kept chatting until the cafe has to
close.

At around 10pm, Guigui came back home. She knew that Aaron’s going to scold her for coming back at this timing. But the first thing she saw was Aaron sleeping soundly on the couch and dinner was all prepared on the dinning table.

“ I really have a cute teacher. ” GuiGui said and ruffles his hair softly.

Aaron woke up due to the movements GuiGui made.

“ (yawns) You’re home! ”

“ Have you eaten? ”

“ Waiting for you. I will re heat the food. ”

“ I’ll help you. ”

At night…

“ Goodnight Lunnie next week I am going to start my lesson soon so we might not have much time together anymore. ”

“ Silly I will be working at the hospital that you will be there. We still can meet each other during lunch break, evening break, morning break… ”

GuiGui looked at Aaron and noticed that he is already asleep.

“ There’s no such thing as morning break dummy. ”

GuiGui takes in a deep breadth and said, “ Tomorrow’s a brand new day. ”

She then snuggled into Aaron chest and fell asleep.