Chapter 2

Still the same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Year 2991

"...What?" Joohyun asked in a whisper. 
"what do you mean you're leaving?" She continued. 

"Mom and dad said I'll be studying in the US. I'll be leaving in a few days..." Seulgi's breath was getting heavier the second. 

Joohyun's eyes started to sore. Tears attempting to burst but she tries to hold it in. 

"You're leaving me?" Joohyun trying to sound composed but failed. 

"Unnie I dont want..." 

Seulgi couldn't continue her sentence as she started to sob hard. Joohyun couldn't hold it anymore and cries as well. She enveloped Seulgi in a tight embrace. 

"Shush, Seulgi. You're making unnie cry too." Joohyun tried to be as comforting though she needs comforting as well as she felt her heart breaking. 

The Kangs are in the Bae's manssion to say goodbye. They will be leaving the day after. Joohyun and Seulgi's parents gave them time alone as they know it's going to be hard for the two. 

"We're still going to see each other right?" Joohyun placed her lips on the youngers forhead. 

"But I don't want to leave!" Seulgi furiously shakes her head agaisnt Joohyun's chest, hugging her tightly afraid someone might take her unnie away from her. 

"I don't want to leave you unnie!" 

They were both crying hard now. Joohyun kept silent for a moment. She also doesn't want Seulgi to be away from her but she can't be selfish. As young as Joohyun is, she knows she has to be responsible. 

"I don't want too Seulgi but it's for your own good. You'll get to study abroad!" 

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU!" Seulgi shouts rather loudly. More tears flowing down her face. 

"Seulgi..." Joohyun was heartbroken the moment she heard Seulgi so hurt. She can't stand hearing the girl so broken. 

Joohyun still felt happines despite the fact that Seulgi is leaving because She knows Seulgi wants her close to her as much as Joohyun wants Seulgi close to her. 

Unknown to the two, their parents were watching the whole scene through the CCTV camera, the Bae's installed on Joohyun's room for saftey purposes. 

"You're coming back right?" Ms.Bae asked the Kangs, eyes still on the screen observing the girls. 

"Of course. Until the mission is done, we can comeback home." Mr.Kang said, comforting her wife that is on the verge of crying because of the scene of their ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter