006

The Dark Side of Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris shift slightly, getting himself comfortable and bit his lips. "I'd been holding the urge. And earlier, I could not hold it anymore, you in that outfit- tell me who can?"

Haemi groaned. She was about to stand up and leave him there, but Kris grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a kiss. Haemi fell onto the couch and was pushed by Kris. Even though Kris shut his eyes, Haemi could see clearly the lust that was firing in his brown eyes.

Kris held her head, pulling it deeper into the kiss, hovering her. Haemi unknowingly parted her lips, letting Kris's toungue ventured into . He tasted every inch of Haemi's mouth, her sweet lips, her honey--like tongue. They both on each other's tongue, being aggressive towards each other.

Suho slowly opened the glass door, wanted to take the water bottle he left earlier. He only realised that when he was on the half way to his dorm. He scanned the entire room, wondering why lights were still up. He was about to enter the room, until he saw Kris and Haemi, kissing on the couch. He was flustered for a second. Suho quickly shut the door silently, leaving the two drowned in their lust.

- - - 

Today, Haemi felt better than ever-- except the ache down on her crotch that made difficulties for her to walk around and dance. She sat on the couch in the practice room, watching the boys dancing to the newly made choreograph for their CF. It was hard for her to show them the choreo alone and Leejoon could not help since Haemi did all the steps by herself. They'll go to the shooting set in about five hours, so no practice session will be done today.

After a few hours repeating the same choreo over again, now they'll go to the shooting set. There were about four vans-- two vans for the boys and another two vans were for the staffs-- the managers, stylists, coordinators and the choreographers--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter