001

The Dark Side of Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smell of sweats was all over the room. The sound of feet stomping in sync at the end of the music was a pleasure to Haemi. It brought a big smile to her face as she watched they ended the choreo perfectly. Being a choreographer for the male idols was not easy, especially when she is the youngest choreographer in one of the most successful entertainment company in South Korea, and what is more amazing is that she is a girl.

 This is just the beginning for the boys' third comeback- ever since she started her career here- 2014, the Overdose era.It was a hard time. She was choreographing for the first time. The choreo was so hard she almost gave up. But this is her dream. She can't let it go just like that. Now that she got the job, under one of the big companies and most important, she was assigned permanently for EXO. She still remember clearly the first day she entered her working life. She never expected that it will took months to create, to learn, to master and to arrange it perfectly. But the boys that she looked up to, did very well. In just a couple months, they did everything perfectly. The choreo, the sync and everything-- she was delighted at their performance. 

Or maybe that was just because her first time? So the boys did really well? Going easy on her? She thought about it now. That's when she saw something. They started to play around. No- two of them. 

She clapped her hands and gave the boys a wide smile. "That was good." she said, beaming at everyone. "Except for Kris." she continued, shifting her attention the tall guy that was lying on the floor. He sat up, a frown on his face.

"What did I do? It was perfe-" 

"You were playing around with Tao. Several times. Since few days ago. I saw it. And I am not letting it go this time", Haemi crossed her arms, pulling a strict face on the two chinese.

They both whined. 

"We are done now. See you guys tomorrow on 5 PM." she said, smiling before looking at the tall man. 

"And for Kris, you have to be here before 2. Your supposed to comeback date is coming up. I really hope you master some parts tomorrow. We are running out of time. You still need to film the music video.", she said, tying her hair into a bun.

"What about Tao? He played too-" Kris whined.

"He got schedules tomorrow. But still, he is coming with others."

Kris pulled a pout and puppy eyes that he thought all girls would fall into. But not Haemi. She is used to all the aegyos they use. And she came here to work. The boys now are her bosses. Or workers. Or both- 

Haemi shook her head and raised her eyebrow before turning back to grab her stuffs. She wiped her sweats with the towel in her left hand and drank water with her right hand before picking up her backpack and turn around at the boys. "See you tomorrow" she waved and proceed to go to the bathroom provided in the building. 

- - - 

She tucked the star necklace that her mom gave her when she first entered the company into her grey shirt, pulling her hair tie and tucked it into her sweatpants, letting her wet red hair waved off to her back. She has really nice hair, it was soft and sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter