010

The Dark Side of Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time has finally came. It was Haemi's first appointment with the doctor. She was very excited for it and quickly dressed up. Then, she rushed out in her floral blouse and black jeans, half an hour earlier than she should. Slipping into the car, she raced to EXO's dorm, the place where Haemi should pick up Kris. 

Haemi hooked out her phone from her pocket and checked the messages from Kris after she parked the car.

 

Yifan : Don't forget to wait for me tomorrow!

Haemi Lee : Yes, I know. 1.30 PM in front your dorm.

Yifan : Yep~ I can't wait to see the progress of my child! 

 

She chuckled as she read it again. She looked at the time. "It's already 1.35", she groaned. Where the heck is he?! she honked for few times. Not getting any response, she went out from the car and rang the dorm's bell. As she wait, she tapped her feet and rests her hands on her hips. 

Finally, someone opened the door. "Oh, noona-" 

Sehun. Haemi sighed. "Hello, dear. Where's Kris?" 

"Kris went out this morning and still doesn't come back. Why?"

Haemi bit her lips. Felt like cursing, but then she saw the other members coming towards the door in their caps and mask, she held back.

"Well, we should go somewhere today. Right now.", Haemi replied. 

"Oh, where? Dating?", Kai giggled. Haemi scoffed and punched the younger's shoulder lightly. 

"Nah, no. Just some appointment." Haemi smiled. Hearing the word 'appointment', Suho knew what does it means.

"If he's not here, then let's just go with me.", he beamed. Somehow he felt glad that Kris wasn't there. Haemi chuckled. "You sure? I mean it's not the common appointment, it's another appointment."

Suho smiled and nodded. "I know what is it. Come on, let me." , he said. Haemi chuckled and nodded, felt relieved that someone would accompany her. "Alright, alright."

"Wait for me in the car, or inside. I will be right back.", he said, giving Haemi his widest smile before entering his room to dress up. Haemi smiled and nodded, stepping inside the dorm after was invited by the other boys. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter