002

The Dark Side of Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haemi tapped her foot. She glanced at her phone. The time showed 01.30 PM. It is still early.,she thought. Kris had 30 minutes left before the promised time comes up. She was now alone, thinking what to do while waiting for the tall guy to arrive. After a few moments, she snapped her fingers and smiled, walking toward the speaker.

She played A-Pink's Remember and got into the position. It had been awhile since she danced to it, since she's kinda busy now. The last time she danced to it was around last year's September. She got a little time as EXO was recording the song for their Christmas's special album. But after the songs finished the recordings and all, the choreographers were struggling on creating the dances for the tracklists. Haemi only involved in >>Unfair<< and >>Girl x Friend<<

She was in the rope-jumping part when Kris entered the practice room. She immediately shut the song and grabbed the water bottle and drank its contains. 

"Why'd you stop? It was good.", he smiled. Haemi turned at him, panting, shaking her head and gave him a sheepish smile. "Are you ready for the practice?", she asked, or in another word, ordered.

Haemi kept repeating the same part over and over again, tutoring Kris's move on the mirror that reflected they both. She sighed and turned at him. "You need to do better on this part. This is the most important part in the entire song- the chorus.", she said sternly, getting him into the pre-chorus position. "I'll do this step-by-step. Follow me." she got into the pre-chorus part and started to dance without the music. She tip-toed to the right several times, popping her body, raised her hands in the air and punched them as she jumped. Kris managed to follow everything perfectly.

She now playing the music and get into the pre-chorus part once again, making sure the guy got this part. They did the tip-toed, punching in the air and all. Haemi smiled in satisfication as she saw improvement in Kris's steps. "Good job. Now, you just need to match the steps with the beats well.", she nodded.

Kris plopped on the floor in exhaustion, groaning loudly. Haemi chuckled and sat beside him."This is not the first time you're doing all the practice, though."

"I know. But somehow I'm very tired now. What time is it?", Kris lie down and shut his eyes, both of his hands under his head. Haemi checked her phone. "3.15 PM. Sharp."

"Wake me up on 4.30.", he said, drifting off to sleep. Haemi sighed and lie next to him. Unconciously, she was drifting off to sleep as well.

- - -

Everything was so bright. Something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter