005

The Dark Side of Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She got up and got into the bathroom, cleaning herself. She then went down to the kitchen, deciding what to eat for her lunch. She glanced at the clock. 3.30 PM. 

Haemi decided to not cook and instead, pack something from the restaurant after feeling the ache all over her body. She had not been exercising and lying down on the bed all the day for two day straight. But she worked out earlier, was that counted as exercise?

She went back to her room and grabbed her bag, stuffing it with her clothes and water bottle. Grabbing her sweatshirt and car key, she went down and slipped into her car, went to her favourite restaurant that was placed beside the company. 

She looked inside the restaurant. Too many people, even at this time ? Sure, they served tasty and cheap food, and guess what? It was placed beside the SME as well, that was one of the reason why people rushing there. Haemi sighed and parked her car in front the building with giant letters that formed "SMTOWN", then she walked into the restaurant. She went straight to the counter and ordered a bowl of rice and chicken soup, her perfect lunch. Knowing that it would costs so much time, she told the waitress to pack the food.

She sat at one of the chairs, waiting for her food to arrive while sipping at an apple juice she ordered. She glanced at her digital watch, the neon green light popped out, showing that the time was 4.10 PM now. It's almost thirty minutes. she sighed. Right after she finished her favourite juice, her order finally arrived. She smiled politely, knowing that it would be a busy day for her and paid for her food and juice. 

Haemi walked leisurely back to the company again, swinging the bag of food she was holding. Once she entered the company through the glass doors, she went up straight to the pantry, which was located at the second level of the building. Her tummy was growling loudly, hoping that she was the only one heard that embarassing sound. Quickly, she unpacked the food and opened the lids of the two polysterine bowls. With a wide smile plastered, she started eating.

She was so into the food, did not realising that the practice session finally started. After heard beeps from her watch that meant the time was now 5PM, she quickly gobbled up the leftover and threw the polysterines into the trash can. She ran to the practice room, not far from the pantry. 

Slowly, she pushed the glass door, peeking her head in. The boys were warming up their muscles. She entered the room and smiled, waving to each person there, including Kris.

"I thought you gave me a call telling that you won't come today.", Leejon asked as he saw the younger entered the room. "I just think I need to come, I need some movements." Haemi smiled as she put her bag down. "What are we practising today?", she continued, warming herself up as well.

"We will teach them the new choreo we did last week.", Leejoon smiled. All the boys cheered. "Oh, the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter