Chapter 22

You and Me

Chapter 22
My lips started to tremble when I kiss Jessica.I was about to pull away when Jessica wrap her arms around me,deepening the kiss.That action just shows that she still love me.Her love is strong and addicting.Soon,my body relaxes and brought my hands around her,bringing her closer to me.I pour my love in that kiss ,trying to convey my emotion to her.Somehow when oxygen was needed,she pull away and I hug her tight.And then she whisper
“Its ok Yoona.Its ok.I forgive you”.I can’t help but to start sobbing.I tighten my hug and we stay like that for a while before Jessica broke the hug.
“Yoongie,I love you.You are the one that have this heart no matter what happen.In relationship,trust is the most important thing.And I just wanna apologize for no trusting you.I reminisce back when I caught Victoria sleeping with her manager when we were still dating and I’m sorry for thinking that Victoria and you are same.You’re not Victoria,you are Yoona and you are mine for forever.”.I smile and bob my head at her.
“anyway do you know that Jennifer was ogling at you”.She told me irritatedly.I just laughed and nodded.
“yup I do.And I also knew that you were secretly keeping an eye on me during the meeting and lunch”.I laughed when I saw her baffled expressions.
“Yah! You knew but you just keep ignoring the fact that she was trying to flirt you.Don’t tell me that you find her hot”. She ask me intently.I decided to a bit.
“wellllll”. I moved from her a bit.Getting ready to run away from her. “maybe I do find her hot.With her and the revealing outfit,she do look hot”. I ran for my life when Jessica starts chasing me around while yelling at my name.
“ok- sorry.You are the hottest person on earth.Stop chasing me Sica ah”.I told her while laughing and running from her.I abruptly stopped which made her to bump to me and we fell down with her hovering on top of me.I tuck a few strands of hair from her face and gave her a forehead kiss.
“no matter how many women or men came upon me ,my doe eyes will only look at you and you only”.Jessica smile and hug me .When we went home,an fuming Krystal greet us.
“yah! Unnies where the hell have you been?I was so worried for god sake.I thought something happen to you both.”.When we start giggling,krystal got annoyed and yuri hugged her girlfriend to calm her down.
“calm down sister.Yoona and I went for a stroll.And now we are tired, so we going to bed now”.She kiss her sister on the cheeks before dragging me to her room.
“Yah ! Jessica Jung !!”.Krystal voice was still audible on the way to her room.Jessica went for a shower while I lay down on the bed and close my eyes.
“hei sleepyhead.Its your turn now”.She woke me up.She help me to my shirt and I went to take some shower.Jessica was attending to my injuries.
“So,Nurse Jung,how does the injuries looks like?does it shows any sign of healing?”.I asked her playfully.Jessica her chin indicating that she is thinking.
“Well maybe it will heal after I gave you my special medicine”.She smile seductively and hover on top of me.She from my chin to my jaw back and forth.She inch closer to me and I thought she is going to kiss me but instead she peel of my top and throw it to the side.She lay beside me and look at me while my hair.She kiss my bruises on my shoulder and torso slowly ,lovingly thus sending multiple shivers in me.I can’t help but to sigh in pleasure when she kiss all my bruises.I can feel her love for me when she kiss my bruise.I wince in pain when she kiss my torso.I was holding myself from pouncing on her when she trailed her kisses from my torso to my face.She kiss my cheeks,nose,eyes  and chin.I can’t hold myself anymore,so I push her head to me and crash our lips together.We moan softly while colliding our lips, our breath from each other.I push her to lie  down and I hover on top of her,careful to not break our kiss.She put her arms around me,pulling me closer and I hug her as we continue our tongue battle.After a few minutes,we broke due to the demanding of air.
“I love you,Sica”.I told her while gazing at her lovingly. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t do more than that.I need time”.Jessica smile at me and my face lovingly.
“I love you too Yoona,so much.Its ok .I know but we will go through this together.We will find the truth no matter what”.We smile to each other and we drifted to sleep in each other’s embrace.
Next morning,Jessica was busy with some important meeting with the board members.Yuri went with Jessica to the meeting while I was walking around here and there trying to complete the work that was given to me.As I was looking through the document,I bump into someone unknowingly.
“Oh,I’m sorry”.I looked up and saw Victoria smirking at me.I glare at her and clench my fist to make sure not to create an ruckus in the office.
“So,Im yoona.How are you?I think its been a long time since I last met you”.She smirk at me and her tone were teasing . “anyway I hope Jessica and you are having a great time together”. I decided not to answer her question.
“what are you doing here Ms.Song?”.I asked her.
“well I’m here to see Jessica.Is she available?”
“I’m afraid she is not.She is busy with her meetings.Is there anything important that you want me to tell her?”.She smirk at me.
“Its ok Ms.Im.I can wait.I will just wait for her at her office”.And she walk out from me.
“uhm Ms Song?”.She turn to look at me and furrow her brows. “an out of the topic question.It was you wasn’t it?Sending the girl to me and drugged my drink?”.I saw her eyes darken.She walk closer to me and look at me intently.
“what are you gonna do if I say yes Ms.Im? are you gonna sue me or tell Jessie about it?”.She ask me with the smirk that I hate so much.I compose myself before answering her.
“so are you indirectly confessing that you are behind the problems between Jessica and me?”.I dare myself to look up at her
“Yes because its simple.I want Jessica back.And do you know what she hate most?.She hate when the person that she trust is cheating on you”.
“owh you mean like you?”.I asked her teasingly .
“If there’s nothing to talk Ms.Im,I would like to take my leave to ask my soon to be girlfriend for a date”.She walked away from me.I scoffed ‘soon to be girlfriend’.In your dreams Victoria,in your dreams.I make my way to my cabin and saw Yuri on the phone talking with  Krystal using some endearment.I rolled my eyes and took seat to continue.
“hei Im,whats up with the eye roll uh?”.Yuri asked me after she finishing her phone call.
“well Kwon,I didn’t know that you and krys can be having this hormone rage”.Yuri spit the water she was drinking.
“hei,what that suppose to mean!?”.She asked me.I just smile at her.
“well I saw krys and you doing your usual routine- making out in any chance you can get”.She laughed at me.
“yah! Don’t think that I did not see you and Jessica kissing each other at the balcony this morning?”.She start laughing and I threw her my pen.
“so I saw Victoria here.What is she doing here?I don’t think we have any appointment  with her”.
“She is here to ask my girlfriend for a date”.I shrug my shoulders and yuri bulged out her eyes at me.
“What!!? Date? Yah! Im Yoona.what the hell?”.
“yah! Can you don’t yell like that.I feel like my eardrums gonna burst soon.Yeah you heard it right.She is here to ask my girlfriend for a date.And she just confirm my suspicious towards her”. Yuri look at me confusingly.
“I was assuming that she was the main behind of what happened that night at the club and she confirm it to me.And she doesn’t know that I and Jessica is in good terms now”.
“So what are you gonna do now?”.I stood up and brush my wrinkled outfit.
“well I’m gonna prove that she cannot separate me and Jessica no matter what”.I left the dumbfounded Yuri there and went to Jessica’s office.I heard Jessica yelling at Victoria, maybe declining the offer for a date.I barge towards the office startling the both of them.
“y-yoona,what are you doing here ?”.Jessica asked me.I just smile at her and pull her closer to me.
“hei babe.I heard someone wants to ask you out for a date?.So I thought I don’t wanna disappoint them you know”.I grin widely to her and Jessica look at me confusingly.I pull her close to me and crash our lips together.Jessica widen her eyes and Victoria gasped in surprise.I pull out from the kiss and look at Victoria.
“well you probably heard that we were fighting but maybe your reliable source forget to mention that we are in good terms now.So I guess,you can throw your idea for date with my girlfriend out from your car,window or whatever”.I look at Jessica and she look at me.Her eyes shows that she is surprised.I just smile at her and pull her to kiss her again.As our kiss were gaining intensity,I heard the door slammed and I assume that Victoria storm out from the doo.I pull out from the kiss and look at Jessica.She smile at me and her eyes darken.She pull my collar down to clash our lips again.